Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Black Screen Error?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr0

12-23-2012

This started yesterday after I updated my laptop to the Vi Update. I went into a custom game and put in bots. Then, I started the game. The screen was black with a loading symbol, then the "Gauntlet" mouse symbol appeared, however the screen was STILL black and there was no loading champions. When I got in game, everything was still black accept I could see my health bar though it was grey, the minimap w/o land but i could see towers symbols. There was also red streaks appearing every now and then, so I don't know what the deal is. It worked fine before. Any suggestions?

I attached a picture.

HyperGamerHDG

12-23-2012

weird, try restarting computer and fix the game when starting, should work

Pr0

12-23-2012

I fixed it! I reinstalled the game and updated Adobe Air, but your method probably would have been faster, thanks for the help.