Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Really Matchmaking?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuckiestJungleNA

12-23-2012

I got grouped up with someone that I had ignored in the past and reported for being a negative player and trashing the rest of our team. How is this allowed in the matchmaking system? Matching me up with someone I have on my ignore list and that I reported?

LogicalTautology

12-23-2012

Consider the alternative; that reporting anyone who does not play well will result in a higher EV for all future games.

Ripdal

12-23-2012

Keep in mind, Riot just cleared up a bunch of names, and a lot of people bought the rights to those names. In theory, it is possible, and plausible, that someone else is using that name again. As for them being a dumb troll, well, coincidence happens.