[Petition] Increased Turret Damage and/or Increased Turret Range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marblesz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2013

I have been discussing this with a lot of my friends and most of them agree that ARAM HA map should have increased turret range and perhaps damage, at least the second one.

Why?

They do so little damage and this would balance out he roles on this map. Currently, if you have the poke you can usually knock the other team out. I'm not saying nerf the champions, but please buff the turrets. These games are either extremely fun because you're facerolling the other team because you out poke them - OR you are slamming your face into your keyboard because your turret just doesn't like to help out.

This would increase the power of this map I feel, making it more fun and competitive. Rerolls have only served a purpose of swapping for ad/ap balance or champions you hate, which you don't get each match.

tldr
Title says it all, balance out the roles and make the games a better experience -> still rewards proper poke but hinders the overall poke.

dethklokangel

06-01-2013

I like the idea!

Ailith088

06-01-2013

I'd be in favor of this, there are so many times where our turrets just sit there shooting minions as we all slowly die.

Dessim8

06-01-2013

Consider the flip side, stronger turrets means easier executes. Note I'm neutral on this TBH.

Marblesz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2013

Yea that's true more executes, but I feel executes aren't a big problem if the main problem of the turrets is that they are nearly worthless after level 5. The main problem is their use as preventing dives.

On the other side you can also argue a losing team with poke can have more safety.

shakenbakeq

06-01-2013

I rarely see a successful execution, so this wouldn't be too much of a problem. I agree on the range, but I'm a little skeptical on a damage boost.

Aelenneron

06-02-2013

I'd like to see turrets receive a buff in 'champion' armor pen. and maybe a small attack speed boost; around 0.12. Something more to making diving turrets more threatening especially at early levels still progress into late game without being too much

Demonic Instinct

06-02-2013

I say bring back fortify. We could use another summoner spell to compete with the others, and it would also deal with the whole issue of turrets being "too weak" or teams with multiple ADC's being able to push down multiple towers after one ace.

SoulOfSilver

06-02-2013

ARAM is a fast paced game, this would slow it down a lot. Turret diving is a thing and people do it to win.
With that said. A good way to help with this would be to up the damage for prolonged exposure.
Another possibility would be to have them do % based damage so people cant just Mundo it.

Null Signature

06-02-2013

Let the turrets do % health true damage.