Tribunal Biased?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowed Ruby

12-25-2012

The Tribunal is totally bias.They were raised with Coca Cola and as such do not want to even experience the goodness that is Pepsi.

Ballzofire

12-25-2012

The tribunal does need a report feature for yourself. In the off chance you end up with a 4 man queue team for the rest of your team. They troll you in champ select. Then proceed to never say a word in game chat unless its calling you out for a report. All 4 of them report you for no reason(or whatever bs reason.) Or at the very least the addition of pregame and endgame chat added to tribunal cases. Too much harassment and unfair reporting go on from these two essentially unrecorded as far as the tribunal goes info. That is bias.

KamikazeArchon

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arientus View Post
I know the tribunal is there and for good reason. But I just think it's a bit biased. A lot of players get reported for bad reasons or for no reason at all, and because it's so biased they get punished.

Ex: other team is playing with low morality and just really cheap and mean tactics and chews them out for it. EG, reported for verbal abuse.
"Cheap and mean" tactics don't exist in LoL. There's nothing to complain about.

And you're committing the common error of thinking that something someone else said could justify verbal abuse. That's not how it works. There is no "self-defense" clause in the Summoner's Code. If you get trolled, and then you verbally abuse the troll, showing the trolling in Tribunal won't get you pardoned, it just means someone else might also get punished.

Sendex

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arientus View Post
I know the tribunal is there and for good reason. But I just think it's a bit biased. A lot of players get reported for bad reasons or for no reason at all, and because it's so biased they get punished.

Ex: other team is playing with low morality and just really cheap and mean tactics and chews them out for it. EG, reported for verbal abuse. There is no game footage to show that they were doing that.

The defendant also has no chance to defend himself, making it unfair already.

If you could make some change it'd be nice.
You obviously never done Tribunal before. The Tribunal reviews the case through hundreds of summoners who choose to 'Pardon' or 'Punish' the reported player. Voters can then check the 'Justice Review' which ranges from the voting minoritity to overwhelming majority. And Riot can ban the players who abuse the Tribunal power if they punish too much. Hope you now know the Tribunal isnt biased