Ranked Streaks , and my Elo Hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpiK D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Started ranked with a 10-1 score and a clean 1527 Elo , Last season I was as high as 1600 , so im pretty sure my true elo is around 1550.

After this very nice score i became obssesed with not loosing and playing very well , and i changed something in gameplay ( i dont know what ) and since then ive been loosing like crazy , and i know that every loss is deserved in a certain sense. At first it was my inability to carry my games from less-skilled teamates , then it became me loosing confidence and playing like a complete ****ing scrub . Ive dropped so much that im now at a point where i cant manage to play having fun , and i can forsee bad **** happening all the time which eventually happens.

im trying so hard not to ****in rage but its getting the best of me , I got horrible teamates and i realise that I also became a horrible teamate and every loss is well deserved until i figure my **** out. So now i have a 200 elo to climb back and no one but myself to blame really

so i write this thread to cleanse my heart and express myself.

Tl:dr : im bad and its annoying

Unbeatabledeath

12-22-2012

chill dude there are some people who can only dream of getting to that elo.........hell maybe now that your lower you can teach the low elo player how to play and get to be your elo........also the Season just starting you will eventually climb back to 1550 again

EpiK D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeatabledeath View Post
chill dude there are some people who can only dream of getting to that elo.........hell maybe now that your lower you can teach the low elo player how to play and get to be your elo........also the Season just starting you will eventually climb back to 1550 again
Thats the point..... Its going to be long and painfull i just want to cry T_T

Minteh

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiK D View Post
Thats the point..... Its going to be long and painfull i just want to cry T_T
He has a point though, I mean some people can only dream of making it there, me for one. I've only been playing normals, trying to master as many tops as I can, and dream of 1450. Let alone 1600.

cyxrus

12-23-2012

Normals don't compare to ranked.

l DownLink l

12-23-2012

Dont play ranked during school vacation times.