Nobody can connect..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CSilveri

12-22-2012

I was just in a match 5v5 Summoners rift, and nobody could connect and kept disconnecting but the enemy Darius..He was lv 15 by the time everyone connected and Had IE and warmogs and everything..What in the bloody hell..

HeIL0

12-22-2012

lol same as me , i was playing and got dc after that the patcher didnt open around 20 min , then after the game is done it told me im suspended . and this happend to me 2 times u know damn anoying

TheGrayBuffoon

12-22-2012

Unfortunately you've joined a very long line of people experiencing the same issue. It has been like this now for several days yet Riot has not even acknowledged the latest issues. Tonight I was playing Yorick in a 5v5 SR and suddenly I was frozen in place. Next thing you know I was dead.

HeIL0

12-22-2012

what the hell man , its damn anoying . this riot pleas fix this **** , i need to play LOL . damn fix this ****tttt OMFG

CSilveri

12-22-2012

I know this riot stuff needs to be fixed it finally stopped bugging but i unfortunately lost due to the fed darius.. Like come on -.- made me waste my time off work to not even play..

HeIL0

12-22-2012

well... i promise if this happen to me 1 more time i well ****ing, quit this game and i well go back to : ww . coz this is **** now