Above Average Player Seeks Teammates that don't Focus Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osirris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

I'm an above average player (dota player for 2 years, lol for a few months) looking to start running 5s and 3s with people who are actually decent. I'd be willing to even play a few normal games to get going.

Why I am looking for a team:

I am dead tired of picking amumu, bandaging, ulting, and crying as my team targets four different people (a la mundo).

I have decent skills. I really do, this is something that a lot of people can't say. But if you put me in a setting with 4 other decent people well I feel that my chances are drastically improved when it comes to not quitting this game.

Please, add me in game, invite me, get some games rolling.

I'm good with the following heroes:
Warwick, Amumu, Twitch, Kog, MF and Morde, and Im always willing to play new chars.

I also have rune pages. Thx.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IchiBanSan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

Awesome man, I feel exactly the same way... I'll shoot you a request tonight.

btw... focusing Mundo can be fun... WEN YOR TEH CORPORATE MUNDO WITH SPIRATE VISAGE, FON, AND A WARMOGS OR 3!!! lolololol

Anyway I'm truly decent as well and would definitely enjoy playing with another player who cares for the team and not just k/d/a... ty for posting and play with you soon!!! ARK out