TT Esports potential

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypouch View Post
Who? How? Where?
Sister site of DominateDominion.com, it's not officially released yet. Prizes will be $250 in RP every week for 1st-4th place. Where will be DominateTT.com, but again, it's still not completely done. Waiting on words from a few partners then I can get them started. They will be streamed and have shoutcasters like the current DominateDominion ones.

PurpleURP

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen Paige View Post
the altars are NOT gimmicky. the altars represent a secondary objective that you can either choose to avoid (sometimes at your own peril) or respond to with either aggression or defense. but either way, it definitely brings something to the game that just adding some smaller monster wouldnt have. with the new map, skirmishes could happen at just about any time or not at all depending on your team comp but after the first few minutes there will definitely be some heavily conetested areas of the map.

the reason this map deserves all the esports recognition it can get is because there is so much going right at the start as opposed to SR. in the first 5 minutes your already in the thick of it trying to stomp out your lane versus another hungry competitor and you can NEVER be sure that one of his buddies will come and get you too.

im hopeful Riot will bring this map to esports instead of just throwing all of the money at SR. i mean, whats the point of having all of these modes if your not even really supporting them at the tournament (small or big) level? put your money where your mouth is Riot!
We are talking about competitive play, not blind pick. The altars are a gimmick.

WashedLaundry

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
We are talking about competitive play, not blind pick. The altars are a gimmick.
And? I think they provide some competitive value as well. I'd rather they be replaced by a buff camp to make jungling a much more attractive offer but there's no denying that the altars provide a reasonable tertiary objective to towers and Vilemaw. They do have their competitive value.