Ranked Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spiral Continuum

12-22-2012

Very simple idea: get the ball rolling(if it already isn't) on being able to play Dominion ranked.

There is strategy to the map, despite what a lot of people I play with say, and I think that is what sets excellent players apart. In a certain sense it can be even more of an influence on the game because you have to strategize so quickly. Those who can do so have a serious upper hand.

Also, having a ranked mode would encourage serious play so that those of us who'd like to play with people seriously. Draft sorta works but the waiting times are... a bit long. I have a feeling having a ranked mode would attract a certain group of players that currently avoid Dominion like the plague because few people take it seriously.

Please comment if you have some ideas as to what might need to be ironed out to make the map really work well in competitive play!

Jaxller

12-29-2012

bump

Jik244

12-29-2012

I have to agree with this idea. After a year of playing nothing but dominion you start to become aware of many subtle hidden strategies and knowing them sets teams apart. If ranked dominion were to start I would sign a team up right away.

Orphane

12-29-2012

Stop necroing these goddamn threads. We have approximately a ****ton of them.