All "Random," But there has to be a Yi.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izah Marx View Post
So, am I the only one experiencing either a Master Yi, a Nidalee, or a Blitzcrank in every game ARAM game? It would be completely alright if those champs were balanced for something like this.

I'm starting to dislike this game mode because of it. These champions need something done to them, rebalancing for this or something.
You are insane for asking for a nerf on champions because of a CUSTOM MODE.

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasus View Post
^penalties for dodger would make this mode so much better,

btw i never dodged a single aram and nobody should, the point of random is to use whatever u get. if u gonna dodge go play some normal and use ur fav champ
I've dodged one for realizing I had to good immediately in the champion select, and I graciously let my team know beforehand.

Karmaic Avidity

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
You are insane for asking for a nerf on champions because of a CUSTOM MODE.
I'm not asking for a nerf, I'm asking for a restricted or a ban list.

To nerf Yi or blitzcrank, well, at least Yi, would cause an uproar that I don't want to see from this community, lol.

DemonSasquatch

01-10-2013

A ban list for aram seems like a good idea. Also, when people leave because they don't get the champion they want defeats the purpose of actually playing aram in the first place. I kind of just accept the risk and play anyway even if the other team has better poke than mine does. Its a part of playing aram