All "Random," But there has to be a Yi.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IFluxABanana

12-31-2012

every champions are the same the only way to resist it is when to not to feed too much and be smart and place wards at certain places

usually from leap skills like shunpo (katarina) and leap (jax) wards are recommended

from like how you need to aim biltz's grab and takedown (nidalee) moving is recommended for dodging

Joymus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Its Pounce for nidalee ;v

BestPlayerBrazil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Only time I'll dodge if the game won't be fun whatsoever, like other team is Nid,blitz,Kat, Yi, and ashe while our team is Sion, Udyr, and other champs that stand no chance

Downfallclan

01-02-2013

lol

fmwyso

Recruiter

01-02-2013

The whole point of ARAM is to have fun, getting mad just because it isn't strategical completely goes against the entire point of the game mode. If they happen to get blitz, nidalee, lux or xerath then so be it and try to have fun with it!

It is supposed to be like a lottery, there SHOULD be games where your team is very likely to lose because the other team lucked out. It ruins the fun to dodge or select certain champions to be banned or played.

Beravin

01-02-2013

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with taking the mode seriously. I, for one, enjoy trying to win a match to the best of my abilities, because giving it my all is what makes it fun for me. Fun is subjective to each person, as you probably know.

I do agree though, dodging ruins the mode. That is why many of us want it fixed, removed or otherwise dealt with.

Karmaic Avidity

01-06-2013

Sorry for not replying in a while!

I agree with a lot of what's being said.

The mode should be about having fun, but, when your team has absolutely no chance, it becomes an increasingly difficult task to try and have fun with it.

While the other team has lucked out, the opposing team is left wondering what they did wrong in life to deserve Udyr, Sion, Karma, Trundle, and Sejuani...

One thing I thought of more recently is the ability to choose what champions you don't want to play with. For example:
I make an ARAM game, and in the options menu and stuff, I'm able to ban out a list (maybe to a cap of 5 or so) champions that I feel are much too over powered, or champions that I feel I've seen too much of. The exception to this (in order to keep lower level players playing) would be the inability to ban champions that are free for that week.
Other players that join the room see the banned champions, and if they wish to leave from that screen they are welcome to, as they may want to play Yi or Lux that day.
Any dodging from champ select screen would be punished as usual (if that's ever implemented).

I feel this would keep many toxic players out of these games as well, as we all know those people who only play their fav champs because they want to ruin the game for others.

This would (in my opinion) discourage smurf accounts as well. Not all people use smurfs negatively, but damn some of them can be annoying.

Anyway, what are some more of your thoughts on this?

superbob52

01-09-2013

I've also noticed that I frequently random the same champions, but I don't know if the free week thing someone suggested is accurate.

I like the ban list idea if it goes into matchmaking. I know there are lots of die-hard fans of COMPLETELY random ARAM, but that isn't always fun for both teams.

LrdVprScrpn

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinta Calvert View Post
I've noticed Free Week champions appearing most often. Does that list have a higher priority or something?
They appear more often because they are guaranteed to be part of everyone's champion pool.

Tadiken

01-09-2013

It is because EVERYONE HAS THEM.