Is this a good idea?

Yes. 231 81.05%
No. 33 11.58%
I don't know. 21 7.37%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

New Custom Game Option - Fun Mode - (Poll)

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insharai

12-30-2012

More custom options would be nice, Would be fun to play around with minion health too, but I definitely like the ability to control the champion pool and starting gold.

Prof Zuhayr

12-30-2012

@Roven 4
I like how you say making every champion free in this mode, but I highly doubt right will do that, because it might cause them to lose business.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Happy New Years to all!

Best Ryze Japan

12-30-2012

I think this should be an option in custom games. Sweet Sauce

Seamcp

12-30-2012

Everybody would be carries. You wouldn't get to practice much with people who are bad late game :/

Drakojan

12-30-2012

This is a great idea. You have my vote :D. It would help me practice my teamfights with friends because at my level, there aren't really teamfights. You just chill and solo push all the time. Not really a team aspect to it.

Cartman252

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
So I have a question. Why, exactly, are you calling it "fun mode", giving level 18 and unlimited gold right away, and then restricting the items you can buy?

"I'm going to give you a billion dollars, make you invincible to every sort of death, but you can only do anything in the world a grand total of twice. IE. you can only have *** twice, you can only eat twice, etc."

Wtf?
This isn't real life, plus, you have two hands for a reason

Prof Zuhayr

12-31-2012

@Seampc
The reason for this mode is to practice builds not dominate others.

Prof Zuhayr

01-01-2013

bump
we need to keep this thread alive guys

Forte Blackadder

01-01-2013

This is only for fun, but doesn't help much in so-called "testing". Supports would need to spend their money wisely to be effective, gold+ items which will build into other items like Shurelya, Twin Shadow, etc. The unlimited gold destroy that. Now what should I buy for my Sona? AP as hell man, her R and skill spam will kill everything.

Then you found a godlike formation, you want to try it in rank/norm, guess what? No money dude.

To be honest, I think this mode is fun, but it won't do anything on "training" or "practise". Maybe testing your champs and troll around only.

Prof Zuhayr

01-02-2013

bump

1234567 ... 12