Team sides unfair

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simon Petrikov

12-22-2012

Why is purple team put at a disadvantage. They should make the camera the same for both teams. The argument that free-cam makes it fair isn't true because your skills and U-I still block the bottom of your screen. I simply don't understand why the camera isn't the same for both teams. Why not add the option to make the camera the same orientation as it is for blue. I'm aware that this argument has been brought to light before but nothing seems to be being done about it.

Tidal Wave8

12-22-2012

theres a secret elo in games. people with slightly higher elos get put on the purple side because they are big boys that can deal with it

Simon Petrikov

12-22-2012

this still doesn't address the problem of making it fair for both teams...

ChiSqrd

12-22-2012

Nothing has been done about this "problem" because there isn't anything wrong with the different sides. With unlocked camera, it's fine for most players.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Personally if I'm playing top I like going on purple side. Don't usually have to help with leashes and you get 4 cs before the other top gets to lane

Treza

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankChi View Post
Nothing has been done about this "problem" because there isn't anything wrong with the different sides. With unlocked camera, it's fine for most players.
why are you against the idea of having more camera options?
some people are so ****ing stupid

even if the camera wasnt a hindrance to the purple team (riot themselves are aware that it is) the camera should still be the exact same for both teams and should be adjustible to suit every players needs/wants. why leave a simple problem in the game when they can just fix it

Unbeatabledeath

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
why are you against the idea of having more camera options?
some people are so ****ing stupid

even if the camera wasnt a hindrance to the purple team (riot themselves are aware that it is) the camera should still be the exact same for both teams and should be adjustible to suit every players needs/wants. why leave a simple problem in the game when they can just fix it
LMAO i think it was morollllllooooo lol cant never spell his name...........but last time we had a thread like this he said something like I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU DO IT IF ITS THAT EASY

Big1313

Recruiter

03-24-2013

I too think that the orientation of the screen should be adjusted or be changeable by the individual player so that their gaming experience is more pleasurable. I know for me personally as an adc, i hate being stuck on the purple team because i play really badly when i play with unlocked screen. I would greatly appreciate it if Riot were to at least make the option of changing the orientation of the map for purple team, and why not, even make it so that people on the blue team can have purple team orientation if they want. This way the game is completely fair because anyone could have either team orientation.