I Hate Trolls. But This Was Funny.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excellent

12-22-2012

http://s1274.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0

I was playing Draft Pick in Normals. I am our first person, call mid, and then get the response by another player, "Mid or I feed." Then directly after that, I get the other 3 players saying "He's mid or I feed." That is when I realized they were premade. I decided to not let them have their way, and pick LeBlanc. I then get responses like "You asked for it" "You did it now" ect. They decide to pick 3 supports to go bot and Yi to go top, and also decided they all wanted Teleport and Barrier, which I decided to go along with. (Teleport anyway.)

I didn't think we would win, and this was a funny coincidence. It also happened to probably be my best LeBlanc game, too bad it was with trolls.

Pandalogy

12-22-2012

you say u hate trolls but u just trolled that game by ignoring ur teamates and picking leblanc. You are a hipocrite.

Trance Sawyer

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandalogy View Post
you say u hate trolls but u just trolled that game by ignoring ur teamates and picking leblanc. You are a hipocrite.

Why? he called first... other teammates should respect that, or, being polite, ask him not to...

Seenan

12-22-2012

Quote:
You're failing as a troll and think you are a troll. What's that make you?

KnightxSScarlett

12-22-2012

Trolling is the best part of LoL

SlayerofAsmodean

12-22-2012

Not a troll comp, no troll builds, some pretty bad scores but not really trolltastic. I don't see how this is trolling. Sorry.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-22-2012

Quote:
Looks like he was first pick actually.

MicKretz

12-22-2012

nice post, i hope u didnt honor them mhauhauuahu