Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I Hate Trolls. But This Was Funny.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excellent

12-22-2012

http://s1274.beta.photobucket.com/user/WonderfulSamuel/media/WowTroll_zps6c6f8f54.png.html?sort=3&o=0

I was playing Draft Pick in Normals. I am our first person, call mid, and then get the response by another player, "Mid or I feed." Then directly after that, I get the other 3 players saying "He's mid or I feed." That is when I realized they were premade. I decided to not let them have their way, and pick LeBlanc. I then get responses like "You asked for it" "You did it now" ect. They decide to pick 3 supports to go bot and Yi to go top, and also decided they all wanted Teleport and Barrier, which I decided to go along with. (Teleport anyway.)

I didn't think we would win, and this was a funny coincidence. It also happened to probably be my best LeBlanc game, too bad it was with trolls.

Pandalogy

12-22-2012

you say u hate trolls but u just trolled that game by ignoring ur teamates and picking leblanc. You are a hipocrite.

Trance Sawyer

12-22-2012

Quote:
Pandalogy:
you say u hate trolls but u just trolled that game by ignoring ur teamates and picking leblanc. You are a hipocrite.

Why? he called first... other teammates should respect that, or, being polite, ask him not to...

Seenan

12-22-2012

Quote:
Pandalogy:

You're failing as a troll and think you are a troll. What's that make you?

KnightxSScarlett

12-22-2012

Trolling is the best part of LoL

SlayerofAsmodean

12-22-2012

Not a troll comp, no troll builds, some pretty bad scores but not really trolltastic. I don't see how this is trolling. Sorry.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-22-2012

Quote:
Pandalogy:

Looks like he was first pick actually.

MicKretz

12-22-2012

nice post, i hope u didnt honor them mhauhauuahu