Anyway to get better solo ques?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RJTravis

12-22-2012

So I'm new to LoL & I hit 30 in close to 2 weeks been having fun won most of my solo ques.

I hit 30 & now I seem to be put up with the worst players LoL has to offer.

I have lost almost every solo with a score like 26/3/22 or if im tanking 6-8-26

But I yet to have a adc with a + score or a mid that wins their lane in 3 days now.

I feel like I'm being punished by the que system or something.

Do I just need to put up with it until I can fill every roll & do solo ranked?

I don't want to go into a ranked & be left support/jungle & lose the game because I yet to unlock a strong hero to fill that roll.

I main a Jarven & I crush every hero but 3 top my tower is almost always alive until the 1 hour mark unless they 1v5 me for my tower.

I feel I play a great Jarven I mean I already made almost 60 honorable's with him avging 3+ a game I don;t feel like I can carry my team anymore then I already am any tips?

LuckiestJungleNA

12-22-2012

Get a group of people, stop solo queueing. Best advice I can give. Other than that, respectfully tell your teammates what they can improve on or do to be better and ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward and don't forget to ward.

ronyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

mmmm you are screwd bro just try to find some friends

Jesustim

12-23-2012

there is such a thing as "normal elo", its pretty subtle and i think is based of win % or number of total wins, something similar. Anyway the system allegedly will get you to where you belong if you play enough. I say allegedly because the elo system was only designed for 1v1 competition, not team play, which is why its application here is retarded.