No Referrals sent correctly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirValcarde

12-22-2012

I sent two referrals out for my account to two of my friends (one I live with, the other is in the same city).

I verified the e-mails were spelled correctly before having the e-mails sent, however, neither party received their referral e-mail.

I gave each of them the referral link in my account page as another attempt; neither of them are showing as referrals in my account page.

Is something up?

Starrow

12-22-2012

IDK.
Just have them put your name when they sign up cause it says "did some1 refer you?" and you type the summoner name in

nastyasamofo

12-23-2012

^^
But when you do that, do the referred summoners name show up on your referral page??

Because mine doesn't. It's REALLY REALLY stupid.

ImbaCloyd

12-23-2012

just use the referral link.

nastyasamofo

12-23-2012

When you use the referral link now, it still doesn't register.

Unless someone manually updates it for their server (which is unlikely), it should show up right after they signed up and created the summoner. Mine still hasn't even registered that I am his referral even when he's level 5 now.

I'm just hoping it'll clear up in a few days.. OH and to make **** even worse, the email confirmations I've sent out DON'T EVEN GO TO THE EMAIL, even though it says "5 Invitations awaiting response".

Beginning to lose faith in Riot, but that's NOTHING NEW for a lot of people.

Edit: yup just asked buddy again, still nothing in his e-mail.. while my referral page is doing jack shiit