Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned till 2286?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Àmerica

12-22-2012

WTF is this?? Unban me now

The only people that ever report me are stupid ass south americans who either troll me from the get go because of my name. I'm sry i rage at these third world spics is because they troll me and 99% of the time they are horrible anyway.
I have put more money in this account than 20 thousand South American ******* combined. So unban me now or do me one and create a server for all those special ed third world dirty skinned South Americans. TY

PS - ****--Spanish people

Kvastier

12-22-2012

Quote:
White Àmerica:

The only people that ever report me are stupid ass south americans who either troll me from the get go because of my name. I'm sry i rage at these third world spics is because they troll me and 99% of the time they are horrible anyway.
I have put more money in this account than 20 thousand South American ******* combined. So unban me now or do me one and create a server for all those special ed third world dirty skinned South Americans. TY

Your name says everything. You should be banned from the forums too. So, putting money into the game gives you the right to be racist and discriminate us? I don't think so. I'm South American and i can ensure i'm as white as you are, but how difficult is to understand, skin colour doesn't mean anything, we're all equals.

Oh by the way:

Quote:
White Àmerica:

Spain is in Europe. You should buy a map, or at least go to school, moron.

Pizzozz

12-22-2012

Quote:
White Àmerica:

That's a perma ban. Your only option is to get a new account.

SlVIR

12-22-2012

toxic garbage worse then tribunal garbage: racist useless trash #real talk

SexyPlanket

12-22-2012

I love people like this... They make a real easy tribunal case for me to vote on.

LittleDi

12-22-2012

Is there an ETA to Nolimit86 joining you also? It's pretty obvious they're your duo partner. Perhaps you should ask them why you got banned?

Or your other account:
White Àmerican

Because I'm curious how long it will take you to understand that being a jerk isn't accepted here.

TenienDaithen

12-22-2012

Quote:
White &:

I see-- and how does that make you feel?

chezwickcheese

12-23-2012

Here is a quick link to some information regarding Spain. As you can see it it not located anywhere near South America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain

You are not wanted in this community. Judging by your account name you are a racist. Go away

Getsuei

12-23-2012

2286 bans code is plain and simple, a toxic player. With that charming name and sweet attitude of yours, I can't begin to understand on how someone may have punished you.

Best of luck with the rest of your life, I do not with you luck in this game.

Buh bye.

Noriyakii

12-23-2012

Just going to my two cents here.

Obviously, 2286 means that this is a permanent ban. You have had around 2-5 times to reform yourself, but you did neglect those chances, as I'm guessing. So if you've had warnings and time bans before, you should have seen this coming.

Number two. Your racist standpoint is not something that should be listened to. If you are going to be racist, please do it somewhere that no one can hear you. There are a lot of South Americans here also, and they are just the same. So please, respect.

Good Luck with your issue, though unless you can reform FULLY, then it might be very tough.