The IMPORTANCE OF Farming!@!@!@

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunDipFunny

12-22-2012

Farming.....
I guarantee that once you learn how to properly farm with every champion in your Arsenal you will turn games around. With the new gold per minion ratios increased, it is much easier to win the game and your lane.

Small Minions : 17- 22 gold
Cannon Minions 38 - 43 gold

Small minions are in every wave and are 6 per wave which turns into 102 - 110 gold per wave. Average wave a minute is around 4 waves = 402 gold per minute.
You also average a cannon minion every 2 - 3 waves which is an additional 80 gold.

You maximize gold at around 480 - 540 gold per minute if you aren't missing any creeps.

Farming tips::
PAY Attention
Last Hit
Play normals or bots until you get the animation down

I know these numbers are realistic but if you are a decent farmer like me you can probably make 350 - 400 gold per minute. If you have low CS and you're playing one of the farm dependent roles you can only blame yourself at the end of the game.

Kasadin Bot

12-22-2012

good message but clearing up some points a cannon minion comes ever 2 waves and there are two waves per minute each spawning every 30 seconds to practice farming just go into customs and just go to lane and last hit as much as possible

Unbeatabledeath

12-22-2012

is it just me or is it a lot easier to last hit now? seriously since this season started my farming ability has like sky rocketed.

Cloudpost

12-23-2012

Yes. Farming is one of the most, if not the most, critical part of the game. Carries that can not die and get a large quantity of the available farm will shred champions late game. If you play a role that's not support or jungler it is crucial to pay attention to your early game last hits. Later in the game if you are repositioning yourself on the map but haven't actually made any engagements with the enemy team in the last minute you must ask yourself if you should be farming instead. Farming is important at all stages of the game with two exceptions: You're full build. You believe you can win a team fights and have a way to initiate one.