Why hasn't Darius been nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowed Ruby

12-22-2012

It's simple, we eat the batman.

It's simple, we play cautiously the Darius.

Bear Monkey

12-22-2012

I don't think Darius is super OP but I think the damage on his ult can be nerfed a tad since it does true damage.

Coolh4x0r

12-22-2012

Darius isn't OP...people just look at his passive and ult and r like "OMG ima die now!". i've actually never lost a lane to darius, but then again, i'm only lvl 15. if u want to see OP champions (irelia's not OP btw), head to a differrent game: DotA. They have champs like phantom assassin (400% crit damage with 15% chance) and centaur warchief (12k tank build, abilities sacrafice own hp while reducing oppponents by same amount, true damage + stun) running around. LoL is actually pretty balanced right now.

KnightxSScarlett

12-22-2012

How to beat Darius

Step 1: Pick Singed
Step 2: Build RoA/FH/Rylai's
Step 3: Spam laugh and run circles.

GummyNinja

12-22-2012

Darius has been nerfed...

Cloudpost

12-23-2012

Besides the fact that Darius doesn't counter every melee champ, I think it is absurd to nerf a champ because you can pick the wrong champion to lane against him and get destroyed. This is a problem with blind pick and not a champion, and why blind pick is not competitive.

Malkshakevanilla

12-23-2012

Darius has not been nerfed because he does not need to be nerfed. He has also not been countered.

Sephrinx

12-23-2012

Darius is OP and if you deny it it's because you are a Darius player and a scrubtard. Fact.
Darius is OP as balls. I have shut him down 0-6 and dominated my lane against him. Team fight comes along, he has Phage, Wardens mail and a Philo + Ninja Tabi. Gets a triple kill. Snowballs. Ends up 14-8.
He dunks like donuts.

Sephrinx

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJGWentworth View Post
Sustain/Early game denial... Learn your f***ing matchups before you cry about a champ.
lol this guy thinks he's a hard a$$ and is cool lolol

LogicalTautology

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
Darius is OP and if you deny it it's because you are a Darius player and a scrubtard. Fact.
Darius is OP as balls. I have shut him down 0-6 and dominated my lane against him. Team fight comes along, he has Phage, Wardens mail and a Philo + Ninja Tabi. Gets a triple kill. Snowballs. Ends up 14-8.
He dunks like donuts.
In 73% of Ranked games, Darius is not banned or picked.
Winrate of barely over 50% (50.66).

Lux, Cho Nidalee, Leona, Caitlyn. None of these are remotely OP and all are played more often than Darius.
Eve, TF, Talon, Kha. None of these are even top-tier, let alone OP; all are banned more than Darius.