Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.


I need advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.


Junior Member


Being totally truthful I need help learning what I as a player can do better. I mostly top lane and jungle and when i reflect after games where I went wrong I struggle finding my faults in 80% of the games i play the other 20% i can say yes yes that could have definatly been better. That 80% of games go like this though. As a top laner I usually go 3/0/x as a average in frist 10-15mins I out cs by minimum 50%. I take teleport a lot and when playing characters like Jarvan Malphite etc I specifically save my ult to gank another lane. As a jungler i usually go 1-2/1/6 in first 10-15 mins.

I have an issue now where my lanes are still losing. Now I DONT CARE IF THEY SUCK I CANT CHANGE THAT. I need to know what steps I can do to do more. These games are all lost horrifically in the laning phase. I am losing more then 50% of my games... I am just kind of lost and hurt I want more wins. Both ranked and non ranked