My first Pentakill ever isn't showing up in my ranked stats.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrumplePot

10-23-2012

I know it isn't a big deal, a majority of LoL players have gotten a pentakill, probably. But I was playing Darius in ranked which doesn't really seem impressive to get a Pentakill on but I didn't use my ultimate except for the first kill. More to the point, after waiting 3 days hoping it would register in my ranked stats, it only counted as a Quadra. Is there anything that could be done about that or should I just suck it up and try getting another?

The only reason I made this is because that was my first official pentakill and it happened to be in ranked >.<

deirin

10-23-2012

mmm weird
....no quick answer to that... i guess it should register maybe...idk...maybe not kill fast enough

Psalm27

10-23-2012

happened to me aswell. it wont register. im sorry for your loss

FrumplePot

10-23-2012

Nah, It even shouted Pentakill so it should have registered. It's only coming up with 1 quadra kill in all my games of Darius which is two

BloodxLust

10-23-2012

try relogging. Also, try submitting a support ticket.

ninja131313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

you might have killed the first or last person outside or the multkill timeframe. i believe it is something like 8 or 10 seconds but im not sure so someone correct me on that. it also might have been because the server doesnt count anydarius pentakills as anything worth hoting as he is one of the easiest ot get one on. disregard that last statment am still a little mad from my last game against darius as i beat him in lane but then he stole a penta on our team and came right back into the game.

TheHippoGod

10-27-2012

I have the same issue, there was the "PENTAKILL" text but it didnt regster as a penta but a quadra. Any ideas?

Lecherous One

12-22-2012

Same here. Here is my link to reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._ranked_stats/