Looking to start a new RANKED team. 900 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDaddyK23

12-21-2012

Hi guys. I am looking to start a ranked team with players that are willing to communicate and not blame people if we do poorly. Would prefer if you are willing to skype. Looking for players around the 900 elo level so that we are all on the similar playing field. Have a favorite lane or position but you MUST have a second and preferably 3rd as well. If you are interested in joining please post and i will get back to you asap.

Volkari

12-22-2012

Hey man, sounds pretty cool. I'd be interested in joining, I also won't mind skyping. My ELO's about 824 or so, I hope that's all right with you.
My favorite lane is mid, but I can play ADC as well. The only lane I'm really uncomfortable with is support.

kriban

12-22-2012

Hey my friend and I have been doing duo ques and are in that elo we are wanting to get a team going as well. He is a mid/jungle/top and I can play anything but mid.

Sky Justicar9003

12-22-2012

Hey man i'm long For a team , and willing to skype of couse, position order for me: MID>TOP/ADC>JG>SUP

dSnipsb

Recruiter

12-22-2012

PLZ for the love of god message invite me. im sooo done with solo que. ;(

JRiMi

12-23-2012

I'd be willing to give it a go. I like pretty much all roles but main mid or ad. Just hit 1k. My gaming setup wont allow me to have a headset right now so no Skype. But ign is JRiMi if interested