Nocturne nerf/buff request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

checkmater75

12-22-2012

Hello Summoners!
So anyways, I was playing on Summoner's Rift the other day, and I main support. So I looked through my champions and realized that I could support with every single one of them EXCEPT Nocturne. I think he could be an extremely viable support(fear, tank spells for adc with W) Except that his Q is useless for that. If Riot could make Q walkable (allies get ad+ms buff) but nerf the dmg/the buff I think Nocturne would be so much more diverse of a champion, and his bruiser and support aspects could be helped as well. Thank you for your time.
-checkmater75

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Hmmmm... how about we leave Nocturne alone.

ChiSqrd

12-22-2012

Nocturne would have to stay too close to the enemy to use his fear and he is too squishy without farm.

DekonCross

12-22-2012

Yeah I vote leave nocturne the heck alone! Hes my favorite champ to play. He isnt support. He is a fighter class. Lets not change him. Hes a very viable champ. His Q is like steroids that boosts his dmg and his ability to run people down.

Dorsia

12-22-2012

if you do this, then you also have to make olaf's w give allies lifesteal too, so he can also support

SunDipFunny

12-22-2012

Nocturne was never meant to support. He is Tanky DPS Bruiser or Assassin.

JRiMi

12-23-2012

Jungle noc or gtfo. Doing that to his q would screw him. This thread makes me cringe tbh. Lol

unlimitedshot

12-23-2012

lol^