Can't play/reinstall league

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sn0wY

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drangus View Post
I don't know why it would randomly stop though. It was working two days ago, then i bought nasus, and bugsplatted. i haven't downloaded anything in the past few weeks

then
start > programs > accessories > system tools > open system restore

program opens up
click next
click show more restore points
click on a system restore that is before when it started messing up, it will also give a brief description of what has been installed around those times incase you do notice something got installed
click next then hit finish
the system restore will take awhile do not stop it it might take an hour if your computer is very old or slow, let it completly run it will probably restart and do it again after you log in let it completly run and it will tell you at the end system restore has been completed or something along those lines depending on how old your windows system is, but the basic concept of the system restore program is still the same.

Drangus

Recruiter

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wY View Post
heres a picture the first is the tab you want to disable

the first is the begging of the program where you can just select an option to apply
Alright i'll do it in a minute.

Sn0wY

12-22-2012

you can also try creating a new user and logging off the main account and logging into the new one.

try opening running or installing the game if its not installed currently, this will create a few fresh areas in the windows config but if you have any major virus or adware or anything like that it wil bypass most of it.

Sn0wY

12-22-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm3TUTmXZcQ an idiots guide to do it on windows 7 and i'm sure theres one for vista xp and even the older versions

Drangus

Recruiter

12-22-2012

so i tried what you said and restarted it now i got a pmb error as soon as i turned on league.

Drangus

Recruiter

12-22-2012

i still got the same error and bugsplat.

Sn0wY

12-22-2012

ok try the system store or create a new user and log into in windows, you can also reset that program to normal if you want to but the programs that are necessary will be reenabled next time you restart anyways like the nvidia control panel and such but the drivers are always loaded just not in the windows background memory processes, you should also look at your graphics card driver and see if it was autoupdated in the past 2 days i have had this problem before new driver came out and it sucked crashed my comp like crazy just installed the previous one and fixed everything

and i do know for a fact that nvidia just released their latest driver version on december 17th 2013. and i have a gtx 450 or whatever its called

Drangus

Recruiter

12-22-2012

and i dont see programs. i only see default programs, and there's no accesories in there

Sn0wY

12-22-2012

or you can find someone who knows how to fix some things and u both get teamviewer and he remote desktop to you and looks for the issue otherwise try the things i have said and don't forget the system restore it might be able to reset your stuff back to where it was before whatever happened.

yea you have some issues go download a good virus scanner.

Drangus

Recruiter

12-22-2012

What are some good ones? i have avast and have had Norton