Shaco 14 30.43%
Lee Sin 32 69.57%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Shaco or Lee Sin as jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

12-22-2012

I'm saving IPs for a new jungler champion, but I can't decide between Shaco and Lee Sin. Could you guys give me a hand, saying who I should pick and why (pros and cons)?

Judas Priest

12-22-2012

120 views and no help?

Pobbes

12-22-2012

Lee Sin. Both are slippery assassins that excel in the laning phase, but lee has more options and is more consistent. Lee can harass better, sustain better, and teamfight better. He can also build tanky which isn't an option for shaco. Shaco ganks are only slightly better lee's, but his best asset is backdoor turret pushing. Unfortunately, it is the only thing he is good at which restricts his gameplay. Lee just has more options and is therefore a better choice.

Drace Sylvanian

12-22-2012

Lee Sin is called Free Win for a reason. He is a faceroll jungler with innate lifesteal, spellvamp, AS steroid, gap closer, shield, an escape, a knockup/knockback, slow, and strong ranged poke/harass that turns into a gap closer, as well as being super tanky while dealing superb damage.

So yeah. He does everything better than most other junglers. The only aspect of Lee that is done better by anyone else is Shaco at early ganking. Thats it.

So, if being good at everything sounds better than being good at only early ganks, then go with Lee.

Sokolniki

12-22-2012

Shaco fall off rather hard, and Junglers who understand Shaco's rather excessive vulnerability to counter jungling can shut him down very early on. Their early game ganks are punishing, but Shaco just lacks team fight presence.

one thing worth noting about Shaco is his ability to set up teleport ganks before he has bought any wards if one of your laners packed the TP.

Judas Priest

12-23-2012

I bought Shaco because I didn't have enough IP for Lee Sin. He is sooooooooooo difficult to play, I can't be a good jungler even when playing with bots.

spammersays

02-14-2013

i have both lee sin and shaco. and honestly i prefer shaco. i think lee sin have UP base stats i tried playing against champs like xin zhao and darius and i use to lose all fights early game. i lose most my games with lee sin ( although ive won many). shaco whereas is easier to play and any player who likes playing assassin - jungler champs must easily figure out how to play him. u are supposed to stack ur critical strike my ur Q and attack the damage from behind and run back. if u do it right u will damge the target about 700-900 damage resulting in an instant kill. idk maybe i just suck with lee sin or hes very UP.

Mickey the Mouse

02-14-2013

I don't feel like shaco falls off hard, at least not AP Shaco... However shaco's skillset still provides pretty OP possabilities as AD when combined with items like SotD, infinity edge, and crit damage runes.

spammersays

02-15-2013

personally i think ap shaco is kinda boring to play since u nearly always have to run if ur boxes fail i prefer ad none the less

Devious Rogue

02-15-2013

Lee Sin by a long mile.

Shaco is a pubstomper. If you're playing against decent opponents, they will survive your early ganks with wards and other things and late game, you will be very UP. Lee still has great team fight presence with his Ult, his closers, his shield and everything.