Goldare (Gol - Dare) The Mastermind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mohrb

01-12-2013

1- the flavor has to change. It's too much "grand theft auto" to fit into the lore... And you use the word "idiot" repeatedly. Making him seem smart=win. Making him seem like he underestimates people like lux and swain.... Not smart. Take out the insults. Taunts are fine... Not insults.

2- I like the idea of changing enemies into allies... But his ult could only work with auto attacks. Forcing the game to ai people into blowing their cooldowns is WAY too much.

3- death threat seems risky to you... Too powerful if they face you and effectless if the don't face you. I suggest the following change: make it mark your enemy, giving allies vision and... Say, 5-10% damage amplification for the duration (duration scales with level from 5-20 seconds.). If the target dies, the killer and you each get bonus gold.

What do you think?

Tolemak1985

01-17-2013

Clearly the minions in the game are idiots, but seeing how you want to take there side, I have changed the text to be more "Polictically correct".

After giving the Ultimate some thought I have to agree with you, I did not stop to think about being on the reseving end of the skill. So I have tweeked it to better wording.

As for Death Threat, I will not alter the skill. If you look at the end of the descrition, I make a note that the skil "Does no Damage!" If is ment to help your team run, it is not meant as an attack tool.

Tolemak1985

01-22-2013

Goldare's background has been added in.

Tolemak1985

01-26-2013

Almost 1k views, Thank you everyone who has come to look at Goldare, but sadly, I can't keep improving him without input from others. So please, leave your thoughts.

Tolemak1985

02-03-2013

Just refreshing the post.