Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Long term players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnblestDevotee

12-22-2012

I was just wondering how some people can do so bad after playing the game for so long? I just got out of a match where the other team had an average amount of wins at 1360, while my team had an average at 561.2. Not saying we destroyed them but I still managed a decent carry after a few jungler ganks, and we had a guy accidentally dc for a while.

I guess what I meant to ask is how long do you think it takes a player to understand the game well enough to become proficient?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowed Ruby

12-22-2012

Some people will never have the same forethought, placement or reaction times as other players, but they can play just as long as they enjoy the game. So I guess that they can be that bad because they're not as skilled but still find fun in the game. Which is a very good thing, because thats what games are for.