Why we hate Elo-Hell believers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheŠevice View Post
For your repeated question you are asking me if I am only getting paired with players that are worse than my opponents. Me? Yes. I almost always get paired with players who are much worse than my opponents. like 80% of the time. Even if it was like 65% of the time it would still really suck. Now does it pair me with people meant for 700 elo? I dont know that was an imaginary number representing players worse than me.



game starts u out at 1200 elo.... does that mean that everyone who starts the game at 1200 elo are equally as good as eachother?

I do legitimately believe i get bad draws but it has nothing to do with the game out to get me. After all the reasoning I gave you come up with "you're the elephant in the room"? Get better or gtfo? lol Thats getting old. The reality is that some people actually are better than what their rating reflects (not everyone), but there are some who may as well deserve that bracket. You say, "oh well since im sure there are plenty of people who THINK they are deserving of higher elo but in actuality are not.. so they must ALL be that way"

again the object is red.. so it must be an apple. No man, just because there are, and i agree, many players who would say they deserve a higher rating who don't, doesn't mean that's the case for everyone. You bring these broad spectrum arguments like its actually got weight but its that nerdy egotism that's starting to look embarrassing.
So lets look at the choices here shall we?

Either A. You belong at the elo you are in and are shifting the blame towards your teammates

or B. You are the magical exception to the statistical odds and all bad players gravitate to your team.

really man, can you not see how flawed your argument is? Post a replay, I'd love to see how you play 700 pts better than the rest of your team.

edit: I mean honestly, a quick glance at your match history shows several ranked games...

1/7/3, defeat.. clearly you weren't the issue
10/8/11, defeat... not a terrible score, not a great one. We'll let this slide
0/7/1, defeat... this is the kind of score that people report you for.
2/9/7, defeat... seeing a trend here..
11/7/10, defeat... again, not a terrible score but you do tend to die quite a bit, even when you are getting kills.
8/10/13, win... judging by the score, I would wager you weren't the one who carried to victory here.

overall you tend to die over 7 times, sometimes without even scoring a kill. Looking at your 3's team, everytime you played with them you fed horribly.

I don't know how else to say this. You are the problem. Address the problem and you will do better. If you keep shifting the blame you will NEVER improve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deveyes

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelohel View Post
So lets look at the choices here shall we?

Either A. You belong at the elo you are in and are shifting the blame towards your teammates

or B. You are the magical exception to the statistical odds and all bad players gravitate to your team.

really man, can you not see how flawed your argument is? Post a replay, I'd love to see how you play 700 pts better than the rest of your team.
lol u know what ive been dodging doing that due to lack of personal need to prove something about myself, But i Will! I mean u could just check out some of my match history but thats no biggie. In all fairness that can happen to anyone. But sure i'll post some stuff up

But just so you know you're trying to pull a Bill O'Reilly move here lol. actually the funny thing is is that this whole thing is strikingly, and eerily, looking like democrats vs republicans. LOL its nuts the more I look at it and its like.... LOLLL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deveyes

Senior Member

12-25-2012

1/7/3, defeat.. clearly you weren't the issue
10/8/11, defeat... not a terrible score, not a great one. We'll let this slide
0/7/1, defeat... this is the kind of score that people report you for.
2/9/7, defeat... seeing a trend here..
11/7/10, defeat... again, not a terrible score but you do tend to die quite a bit, even when you are getting kills.
8/10/13, win... judging by the score, I would wager you weren't the one who carried to victory here.

eww diggin deep are we lol

so lets look further

1/7/3, defeat.. this was a team queue
10/8/11, defeat... not a terrible score, not a great one. We'll let this slide ---- Me: thanks!
0/7/1, defeat... again another team queu
2/9/7, defeat... seeing a trend here..dat galio mid do some looking into my teams scores
11/7/10, defeat... again, not a terrible score but you do tend to die quite a bit, even when you are getting kills. Me: thanks!
8/10/13, win... judging by the score, I would wager you weren't the one who carried to victory here. Me: thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smittens91

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelohel View Post
I find it mind boggling that you look at your rating, assign a number you think you deserve, then start finding reasons why you don't have that rating other than your personal skill. You legitimately think that more than half the games you play you are pitted against teams that are leagues above your own and yet your opponents aren't. The game isn't out to get you. The elephant in the room is the fact that you aren't as good as you think you are.

Look at it.
THIS! Freaking this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjagear

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheŠevice View Post
...you are asking me if I am only getting paired with players that are worse than my opponents. Me? Yes.
o rly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagear View Post
so what your saying is matchmaking magically gives u 2k players to play against, and gives u 600 elo teammates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagear View Post
...if u consider yourself better then the people you are playing with, then it also stands to reason you are better then the people you are playing against (since your all at the same elo). if your better then the other team... why are you not winning? simply put the reason you are not winning is because your not as good as you think you are. and you need to look at your own plays/builds/runes/picks and stop putting the responsibility of YOUR ELO on the backs of people you never met.
edit: removed the most insulting part of the logic in order to take peoples feelings into account


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheŠevice View Post
1/7/3, defeat.. clearly you weren't the issue
10/8/11, defeat... not a terrible score, not a great one. We'll let this slide
0/7/1, defeat... this is the kind of score that people report you for.
2/9/7, defeat... seeing a trend here..
11/7/10, defeat... again, not a terrible score but you do tend to die quite a bit, even when you are getting kills.
8/10/13, win... judging by the score, I would wager you weren't the one who carried to victory here.

eww diggin deep are we lol

so lets look further

1/7/3, defeat.. this was a team queue
10/8/11, defeat... not a terrible score, not a great one. We'll let this slide ---- Me: thanks!
0/7/1, defeat... again another team queu
2/9/7, defeat... seeing a trend here..dat galio mid do some looking into my teams scores
11/7/10, defeat... again, not a terrible score but you do tend to die quite a bit, even when you are getting kills. Me: thanks!
8/10/13, win... judging by the score, I would wager you weren't the one who carried to victory here. Me: thanks!
Ignoring your first post because I have no idea what noire trying to say there and am not interested in a political discussion...

Since you decided that team queues are a separate entity I have to ask this. Did they just bring you on to lose? Their team is in the 1300s and from the look of things.. you can't cut it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deveyes

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelohel View Post
Ignoring your first post because I have no idea what noire trying to say there and am not interested in a political discussion...

Since you decided that team queues are a separate entity I have to ask this. Did they just bring you on to lose? Their team is in the 1300s and from the look of things.. you can't cut it.
baah I didn't know it was me that decided elo hell didnt exist in team queue XD

and no they absolutely did not add me on that team to lose.. its my team XD (as in i created it) me and my friends who mess around in ranked games who ive known for over 7 years lol these guys and I are alot less **** about things when we play together and just do it for lols

But yeah.....

and for the ninja reply I'm not sure what you are saying tbh I think you're saying that since im the best player in the game I should surely win... I already contested that argument and cant really go over it again lol


OH! and Merrry XMassss XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjagear

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheŠevice View Post
I already contested that argument and cant really go over it again
its not about contesting that argument, its about accepting it.

the simple fact is if u spent half the time/effort that u put into blaming ur teammates and finding reasons to get angry at them, or finding clever arguments for why its other peoples fault for ur elo not being where u want it to be, and redirected that effort into looking at urself, and making sure u play better then u did last time, every game, i promise u, u will start to get better (even better then u r now), u will start to win more games, u will start to get elo, and u will feel better about solo q. u will feel better about this game. u will feel better about urself.

no one here is saying u r not good enough to get higher elo. people are simply stating that blaming ur teammates will NOT get u more elo. accepting responsibility for ur elo however WILL get u more elo.

if u want i can link u all the rage/QQ/elo hell threads that i myself posted and used to genuinely believe and where i raged and foamed at the mouth and *****ed at riot endlessly about how solo queue was broken and that it needed fixed, i will. but guess what? when i stopped posting those threads and just focused on my personal contribution to the team everytime, my elo skyrocketed. im telling u the same thing can happen for u.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaG nuh RocK

Senior Member

12-26-2012

But in the grand scheme of things, you are a dumb 1200 elo scrub. By the way, you don't place an "N" after "A" when it is before a word that starts with the letter "G".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baxter the Teddy

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Just do what people with a higher ELO do when theyfigure it out. Stop expecting your teammates to win the game and do it yourself. Buy wards, focus the right targets, take objectives, be a leader. If your teammates are bad they ain't gonna do it for you.