Why we hate Elo-Hell believers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

corallein

01-10-2013

Assuming Graves vs. Graves, both with standard 21/X/X masteries, Flat AD marks and quints:
Graves A has Flat AD Seals and Glyphs as well, Graves B has flat armor seals and choice glyphs (non-AD, non-armor so it doesn't matter here).

For simplicity, Graves' passive will be completely ignored.
Graves A has 54.1 + 25.36 AD, 3 and 8% ArPen, and 18.2 Armor at level 1
Graves B has 54.1 + 18.97 AD, 3 and 8% ArPen, and 30.89 Armor at level 1

Auto-attacks:
Graves A does 63.35 damage per auto to B
Graves B does 64.24 damage per auto to A

Buckshot - Rank 1, all 3 projectiles hit:
Graves A does 108.83 damage to B
Graves B does 112.35 damage to A

Congrats, your flat AD seals and glyphs are strictly inferior to half the number of runes used at level 1, and it only gets worse as level increases and raw physical damage totals go up.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeeJAY View Post
Edit: I already passed 1300 in 5v5's. Can you wish me luck for breaking 1600?
With a sample size of 5 games and the majority of the members on your team that I looked up being ranked well higher than you in solo queue? No.
Edit2: And with no way to tell if you even played those games, much less if you're getting carried by your teammates or not.

ninjagear

01-10-2013

Quote:
You know what? I'm done.
bye

bigkmartt

01-10-2013

25 % of my games have an afk either in my team or enemy, welcome to elo hell

deeeJAY

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by corallein View Post
Assuming Graves vs. Graves
I stopped reading here since you can't do mirror match up in ranked. All your math is irrelevant. I would appreciate a match up that's actually possible.

Edit: My team also believes solo and duo ques are also inaccurate. So again, moot point.

ninjagear

01-10-2013

Quote:
I stopped reading here since you can't do mirror match up in ranked. All your math is irrelevant. I would appreciate a match up that's actually possible.

Edit: My team also believes solo and duo ques are also inaccurate. So again, moot point.
he breaks down the math and u get all autistic with him, obvious troll is obvious.

0/10

deeeJAY

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagear View Post
he breaks down the math and u get all autistic with him, obvious troll is obvious.
If he wants provide something that's actually viable in ranked games, I'm all ears. However, until he does so, my stance will remain firm in that this math is irrelevant. As i won't be up against a graves while using graves...

Quote:
edit: on second thot im tired of being trolled.

altho there is a certain satisfaction that the people that find it necessarry to troll here
Edit: He also left out the armor pen from my rune page. I've already stated that my page wasn't full AD. He ignored that comment as well as my armor pen. Bad math is bad? Reading is hard.

ninjagear

01-10-2013

Quote:
If he wants provide something that's actually viable in ranked games, I'm all ears. However, until he does so, my stance will remain firm in that this math is irrelevant. As i won't be up against a graves while using graves...

Edit: He also left out the armor pen from my rune page. I've already stated that my page wasn't full AD. He ignored that comment as well as my armor pen. Bad math is bad? Reading is hard.
again obvious trolling

0/10

deeeJAY

01-10-2013

Quote:
again obvious trolling
0/10
Quote:
Of course you are. Why are you here if you're not willing to try and prove your point? To me you're just another ignorant name, spouting useless information and helping this conversation go nowhere beneficial.
Quote:
altho there is a certain satisfaction that the people that find it necessarry to troll here
I guess I'll just start responding in quotes as no one around here reads or seems to have any long-term memory.

ninjagear

01-10-2013

Quote:
I guess I'll just start responding in quotes as no one around here reads or seems to have any long-term memory.
meh, u went from half original statements to pure garbage

1/10

at least u change tactics so i gave u a point

deeeJAY

01-11-2013

Quote:
meh, u went from half original statements to pure garbage

1/10

at least u change tactics so i gave u a point
At least i had some sort of progressional devolution. You and most of the people here started at hurr durr and got worse. Maybe its because

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo MX View Post
ur all stupid
and i end up having to drop my intelligence level to compensate. Relate it to speaking with children. It'll make it easier to understand. Receiving even a positive score from you is like accepting a participation ribbon at the Special Olympics. I appreciate the gesture, but i'll most likely throw it in the trash as it's seemingly useless.