Why we hate Elo-Hell believers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjagear

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmoredNeon View Post
I do believe there is an issue with the 1200 - 1400 elo range
like i said, enjoy hell bro

Selcopa

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0dified View Post
I'll offer the same?
Buy a riot card(10 or 25) then send me your replays, we'll go over them on Skype, ill show you what you could of done different, how the games were winnable, and determine whether or not you are there because of yourself or only because of teammates

Patyfatycake

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
Buy a riot card(10 or 25) then send me your replays, we'll go over them on Skype, ill show you what you could of done different, how the games were winnable, and determine whether or not you are there because of yourself or only because of teammates
That offer available for me(Excluding RP? :P)

Selcopa

12-27-2012

Its available to anyone who can prove elo hell

Patyfatycake

12-28-2012

Quote:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/2...te-d49upzz.jpg

Cant prove something that doesnt exist

So i guess not.

sepetaiya

12-28-2012

Quote:
your definition of elo hell is wrong. its not a place you cant get out of. its a place full of evil and first time rankers that play with others who have hundreds of games and its all luck as to who has the biggest newbs and more troll-like team.

first time rankers paired up with those who have hundreds of games. wheres my rp card?

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepetaiya View Post
your definition of elo hell is wrong. its not a place you cant get out of. its a place full of evil and first time rankers that play with others who have hundreds of games and its all luck as to who has the biggest newbs and more troll-like team.

first time rankers paired up with those who have hundreds of games. wheres my rp card?
His general challenge is to show him a player who consistently plays well above his elo, yet is unable to climb.

The reality is, this person doesn't exist. You 'elo hell' is full of players with attitudes like your own. They believe their team to be the issue and their losses to be the fault of others. They are your average league player and they are 'stuck' at the average league rating. This is where they belong.

CrazyHorsesNZ

12-28-2012

I believe it exists, I have only been playing since the end of s2. Taking it up a level to ranked this preseason after feeling confident due to a high win outcome in normals. Had a string of wins early on then had a couple of losses. And that's when it all began.
From there I have encountered the most toxic teammates that have ever roamed summoners rift, constant troll picks during champ selection, trolling summoner spells such as a mid lane Heimerdinger with smite and revive, highly unskilled players that get dominated in lane and more potty mouths then you can wave a stick at, this is my definition of Elo Hell
When I decided to go ranked I truly believed that this was where LoL was to be taken seriously, but I'm now sitting at 790 elo and I can't seem to breach the 850 point due to constant trolling, feeding and disconnecting/rage quits. I can confidently say i have been trolled more times in ranked then i have ever in normal. I truly believe I am stuck in elo hell with no hope of escaping, I've read and practiced all the tips, duo queuing, taking breaks, leading by example, the harsh reality is no matter how hard I try to claw my way out, 1/3 games there is always one troll hell bent on dragging me back down again.

dasini88

12-28-2012

I dont even play ranked and I believe it exists.

There are so many times where I do really good but absolute sh*t teammates drag me down. I can only hope I dont get unlucky in placement matches when I get to lvl 30.

Smittens91

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyHorsesNZ View Post
I believe it exists, I have only been playing since the end of s2. Taking it up a level to ranked this preseason after feeling confident due to a high win outcome in normals. Had a string of wins early on then had a couple of losses. And that's when it all began.
From there I have encountered the most toxic teammates that have ever roamed summoners rift, constant troll picks during champ selection, trolling summoner spells such as a mid lane Heimerdinger with smite and revive, highly unskilled players that get dominated in lane and more potty mouths then you can wave a stick at, this is my definition of Elo Hell.
I do not doubt you encountered this. I will say, however, that overall this was not the reason you dropped so much in Elo rating. As has been said multiple times in this very thread, there is a greater chance for the toxic/noob/bad players to be on the other team than your own, as long as you are not the issue.