Please tell me what im doing wrong in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iamb

09-15-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23597684#history since it sbeen almost 600 games and i still cant even reach silver 2 and the karthus game i got camped all game by a nunu/zac and i really couldnt do much nunu/zac diving ults all game
and the wukong game my mid zed was 1/9/1 and uydr 1/10/1 and they convinced the other team to report me since im not communicating with them

FizzleShake

09-15-2013

If its been 600 games and you haven't been promoted,
you probably should stay where you are.

Iamb

09-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzleShake View Post
If its been 600 games and you haven't been promoted,
you probably should stay where you are.
thanks that really helped so much.

FizzleShake

09-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamb View Post
thanks that really helped so much.
All in a days work.

Iamb

09-15-2013

EzraTwitch

09-15-2013

Your average farm is really, really low win or lose, maybe work on last hitting, and make a point of taking the time to farm waves from time to time in the mid-late game.

Alot of people forget the importance of farming when everyone is scrambling around looking for team-fights.

Tiure

09-15-2013

Why don't you play Zyra/Ashe/Jarvan/Zac/Maokai more? I don't see any of those champs in your recent ranked history, even though you are significantly better with those champions instead of the ones you chose.

Iamb

09-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiure View Post
Why don't you play Zyra/Ashe/Jarvan/Zac/Maokai more? I don't see any of those champs in your recent ranked history, even though you are significantly better with those champions instead of the ones you chose.
idk why when i play ranked now i dont pay attention to the picks i used to be good with cause of how my games have been going for the past 2 months i have been on a winning streak in about 4 months tbh.

Iamb

09-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzraTwitch View Post
Your average farm is really, really low win or lose, maybe work on last hitting, and make a point of taking the time to farm waves from time to time in the mid-late game.

Alot of people forget the importance of farming when everyone is scrambling around looking for team-fights.
theres no way to farm in silver/bronze if your team is losing thier lanes by 5 mins in then they're begging you for ganks i know csing is important but in silver/bronze somebody always wants to teamfight or just fight every 2 mins or w/e nobody plays passive at all

Fang0r

09-15-2013

Well, technically, you're not doing anything wrong in ranked (for your level) unless you're raging and trolling all day. Hopefully, you aren't. First, you need to understand which champions you're comfortable with -- your comfort zone really. ex: My comfort zone used to be only TF mid and Nid solo bot (yea, that specific). After the TF nerf, TF dropped from my comfort zone, and after my recent vacation, Nid also dropped. Right now, my comfort zone includes support junglers like Nunu and Alistar with some other personal favorites like Wukong and Udyr. I play Sona/Janna/Taric as my supports. I'm also familiar with where I'm not comfortable, specifically top. I can still manage myself mid and ADC.

You need to decide the champs and lanes you can play comfortably and stick to them. Don't try to play anything you're unfamiliar with. If you want to play something new, develop it through normals. ex: I bought shaco yesterday, did one jungle clear with him in a custom, and decided never to play him again.

Hope I helped, if you want to play a game for advice, feel free to add me. I'm not doing so hot right now because I went from vacation right into school, but I can probably still help you (just not win-wise ._.)