Heimer goes top... ty. buh bye now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avaryation

12-29-2012

So Heimer is my main. In Dom, hes much more valuable top than bot. Stop flamin me when i say top and choose him, because it just shows your ignorance. Heimer can hold top vs 3 alone and I do it regularly. This leaves 2 of Heimer's team to roam or do whatever. Any1 can hold bot. Yes Heimer can push bot but then the opposing team will generally send 1 to help and then Heimer gets stuck holding vs 2, when he could be eating up the time of 3 of the opposing team. This does not generally ensure a win as much as Heimer going top would. So... Be nice. You shouldnt tell any1 how to play before you see their moves anyway.

BeefJerkyHunter

12-30-2012

I also think that Heimerdinger is better topside as well.
But I just don't like having Heimerdingers on my team.

FeanorAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

I love it when Heimerdinger goes top against me and pretends he can solo it.

Just make sure you have a very tanky guy who can tank turret shots. Heimer is deadsquishy.

Das Strychnine

12-30-2012

Heimer is better top, specially at wind mill fight, only downside is if you're losing and can't get top, heimer still good at pushing but not the best for team fights where you're at a disadvantage. But i agree he's more of a "defender" than a bot laner.

NamKim

12-30-2012

If I see a Heimer makes a fortress at the Windmill, I would probably find a way to make him leave the Windmill by making my team create unfavorable fights for your team

Anyways, I've learn in Dominion that almost anything can work in the hands of skillful players.

Edit: However, make sure that your team knows you will be going top. I have had multiple games where I assume someone will go bot (Yorick) but ends up going top. So, we ended up lacking a good bot so bot lane was not very good that game.

Pyroxite

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaryation View Post
So Heimer is my main. In Dom, hes much more valuable top than bot. Stop flamin me when i say top and choose him, because it just shows your ignorance. Heimer can hold top vs 3 alone and I do it regularly. This leaves 2 of Heimer's team to roam or do whatever. Any1 can hold bot. Yes Heimer can push bot but then the opposing team will generally send 1 to help and then Heimer gets stuck holding vs 2, when he could be eating up the time of 3 of the opposing team. This does not generally ensure a win as much as Heimer going top would. So... Be nice. You shouldnt tell any1 how to play before you see their moves anyway.
I also main Heimer. He can have some really great 1vsMany moments, but not sure I agree with your logic here. As bot you want them to send someone down to help, that gives your team a 4-3 advantage up top. You might win 1v3 once in awhile vs Heimer, I do too, but that's not a reason why he should face that situation in every game. It's much more realistic to attempt to force them to have 2 bot for much of the game.

V y

12-30-2012

It works for both. He can be a powerful top or bot pusher.