Personality Type and Preferred Champions (gathering the data)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pedja11

12-27-2012

INTJ
I have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
I have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
I have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
I have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
I like champions that tend to be in midlle of the fray
my favourites are Volibear and Shen

Mirror

12-27-2012

He's not asking you to respond here

but i guess if people aren't reading the first post, they aren't going to read this one on page 4

Blugyblug

12-27-2012

intj
Mid preferred: Anivia, Karthus, etc
My post on that thread is in there somewhere.

seems interesting though, kind of had an idea by going through that thread.

Hexenir

12-27-2012

yeah, I agree with Red. I got INTJ results in 2 tests, but I have a real good time playing Ahri and Lux.

Well, favorite champ though, Kassadin.

Jarzelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

I'm interested. Seems like a good chunk of numbers you'll have t grind through though. If you need someone to handle some gruntwork for you, you can contact me @junkemail personlovegame[at]yahoo.com

Introvert(67%) Sensing(75%) Thinking(50%) Perceiving(33)%

Mains: Caitlyn, Leona, Teemo, Riven. But Cait's my favorite by far.

Sargento Siro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2012

ISTP with shaco <3

Kziki

12-27-2012

INTJ

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Vi, Darius, Shen. Generally bruisers or full tanks, something that lets me control a fight without being too dependant on any one teammate.

Seems that the INTJ's, or at least the INTs, are somewhat dominant in the game. Who would have thought?

Emerald Acid

12-27-2012

ISTJ on both tests, although since a lot of the questions in regards to me personally were: "in this scenario (A), and in this scenario (B)" kind of answers that weren't readily available, I feel I'm honestly a half-mix of ISTJ and ISFP. going off the descriptions.

My favorite champions are Ezreal, Skarner, and Kha'Zix, with Skarner being my actual main and Ezreal being second. (Only slightly above-average with Kha, I feel.)

Cake Pillager

12-27-2012

INTJ
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Judging(78%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

Champions:
Trundle (Jungle), Draven (ADC), Maokai (Tank), Lulu (Support), Cho'gath (AP solotop), Garen (AD solotop)
I prefer champions with mystical visuals or something I can relate to mythology. Trundle and Mao make me think of Lord of The Rings. (Bilbo's Trolls and Treebeard). I don't know why but I am drawn to the cocky, jerkish, 'look-at-me' vibe that Draven exudes. His personality is the exact opposite of mine, that my be the reason that I like him so much. Lulu is just whimsical, quirky, and innocent. Not to mention totally crazy. Battlecast Cho'gath only, but I like him as a good way to shut the team up about a tanky AP to counter so and so. And then there's Garen... He is just a knight, a humble, strong, loyal knight. He isn't really all that quirky and doesn't even stand out that much but that is what draws me to Garen. It's the fact that he fades into the background that I love so much. I hope that I helped

The Silent Chief

12-27-2012

I am an ENFP
Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Feeling(12%) Perceiving(44)%

ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in fluid situations that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.

Favorite 5 champs. : Jax / Vi / Kha Zix / Varus / Nautilus

Favorite Roles from most to least : Top Jungle Mid AD Support

Favorite Riot Games Employee : Hah. Yeah right we all know they're all lazy! (Pendragon)