Personality Type and Preferred Champions (gathering the data)

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CobaltCobalt

12-26-2012

I'm the performer, I forget which this is.

I believe it's an extrovert though. I think of myself as an introvert.

I play jungle mainly.

My fave champions are Kog Maw (Monarch skin only), Nocturne, Fiddlesticks, Udyr.

I basically main Udyr now.

Vana21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

ENFJ
usually play support

Taek Sosin

12-26-2012

INTJ.
I'm kinda all over the place champ wise, but I prefer tanks and bruisers with the occasional support. I tend to play Shen, Blitzcrank, Sona and Udyr.

WashedLaundry

12-26-2012

INTP

I play Zyra, Rumble, and Elise primarily, though I also enjoy Viktor, TF, Veigar, and Ziggs. Long range mages that can poke/spam well or close range tanky dps characters are what I like most.

darkzero225

12-26-2012

Borderline ISTP/INTP (test results alternate every time I take the test. For the most part I'm ISTP though.)

I used to love playing Morde and I usually play champions most people don't really think are good. (Fiora, GP, Brand, etc.) But I never actually get a chance to play them because my friends like to take all the lanes I want to play. I usually play a champion over and over again if I really really like them (as was the case with Mordekaiser) but lately Mordekaiser hasn't really been feeling good to play so I kinda stopped and started expanding my playing choices a bit with Champions I know I like.

Personal favorite champs are:

Mordekaiser (Obv.)
Riven
Fiora
GP
Brand
Lux
Hecarim
Morgana
Twitch
Draven
Elise
Old Katarina
Nami
Talon
Skarner

биип

12-27-2012

ISTP

Katarina, Nidalee, Irelia, Maokai, Cho'gath, Leona

TheZombiePeanut

12-27-2012

So are you taking the data from the other thread then?

(INFJ-Male-Shaco/Eve/Twitch, I love the tricky gameplay of them, psyching people out sort of thing.)

Oh, also, I'm totally game to help you out on this. I like doing big data-y things. You can contact me at junk email bobda_duck@yahoo.com

shieldxm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

ISTJ.
Male.
Nautilus, Wukong, Katarina.

March

12-27-2012

ENTP
Male.

Soraka, Janna, Lux, Lulu, Nami, Caitlyn and Miss Fortune.

I like being able to do a lot of things to help my team without having to be relatively close to the enemy. I enjoy being able to make plays and land integral CC needed to win fights without having to place myself under enemy fire. Oh and Miss Fortune is just too damn sassy not to love.

Admiral Knox

12-27-2012

I'm an ENFJ. Jayce is my absolute favorite character in the game. Aside from him, I love TF, Corki, Graves, Jax, Karthus, and Mundo.

I only play males, and I find it incredibly important that I enjoy the character's personality. I'm not sure if that is relevant information or not, but it's been the deciding point of my League career.

12345612 ... 15