Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Personality Type and Preferred Champions (gathering the data)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyzrathnosh

12-28-2012

INTP - Male

Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Thinking(88%) Perceiving(33)%
•You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
•You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)
•You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

I am a toplaner. Singed, Jayce, Renekton and Jax.

SpectralHunter

12-28-2012

INTP-Male

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

I prefer to play in the mid lane and I play all sorts of champions but my favorites are Diana, Katarina, Mordekaiser, Riven, and Syndra.

OMFGZOMBIE

12-28-2012

ISTJ male
My favorite champions are Wukong, Malphite, Pantheon and Ashe. probably in that order. Seeing them all together, I guess the common thread here is they all have a stun, and three of them have AoE stun ults. Hmm.

I go wherever I'm needed, usually top lane though.

Baloo18

12-28-2012

ENTP-Male
My favorite champs are Khazix and Nid.

Sënuch

12-28-2012

My Introversion and Extroversion qualities change a lot and no I'm not Bi-polar [Then again I've never gotten tested either LOL]

Anyways I've gotten INTP on the Myrers Briggs Test I took in college about a year ago. Usually score as INTP but things could have changed since then. I do have an extroverted side that over does things a bit

Champions I use: Yorick, Urgot, Darius, Elise, Karthus, Fiddle Sticks, Kassadin, Hecarim, Jarvan, Syndra, and Maokai,

-I like scary looking champions.
-Some may be based around death such as Yorick, Urgot, Hecarim, Karthus, and Fiddle Sticks.
-I loves spiders and was a huge supporter of bringing Priscilla back to the League, so when they released Elise instead I still bought her and loved her style.
-Kassadin is the anti-caster class, similar to my favorite WoW Class, the Death Knight. I play a Death Knight as Tank if that helps.
-Darius, Jarvan, and Syndra all believe strongly in their cause, and have nice abilities.
-Maokai was a tank that I liked out of every other champion labeled as a "tank" so I picked him, his Saplings make me lol, and I make his moves flow W-Q-E.

-I like having options and being strategic in my play-style, and then I love smashing things.
-I like champions that strongly believe in a rightful cause [lore-wise].
-I can never make up my mind whether I like Magic or Attack better than the other.
-Attacking people can be fun at times, but I wished I could be a better tank that takes on all the damage and can actually protect other players.
-Scaring people is fun, I can see it happen when a player's movement starts spazing out or acting strange if I happen to pop up at the right moment.
-It's funny to make players more cautious.
-I like status effects such as slows, or fears.

Roles:
I'm usually Mid, Jungle, or on Top.

PurpleBlitz

12-28-2012

ENTP i enjoy playing tanks and bruisers, shen malph cho and amumu are my favourites

languishing

12-30-2012

bump

Add on to my previous champions: Orianna

nxKythas

12-30-2012

I'm ENFP. Rare; not a lot I've seen like me :0

I'm a male

Favorite champions vary, since I actually like to play all roles
I started out maining Top, moved to Jungle, and now reside at Mid because I felt like I wasn't taking a big of a lead in my team, and I didn't feel like I had the power to carry and change the game.

Top - Yorick, Malphite, Jayce
Jungle - Nocturne, Shyvana
Mid - Kassadin, Kayle