Personality Type and Preferred Champions (gathering the data)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyzrathnosh

12-28-2012

INTP - Male

Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Thinking(88%) Perceiving(33)%
•You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
•You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)
•You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

I am a toplaner. Singed, Jayce, Renekton and Jax.

SpectralHunter

12-28-2012

INTP-Male

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

I prefer to play in the mid lane and I play all sorts of champions but my favorites are Diana, Katarina, Mordekaiser, Riven, and Syndra.

OMFGZOMBIE

12-28-2012

ISTJ male
My favorite champions are Wukong, Malphite, Pantheon and Ashe. probably in that order. Seeing them all together, I guess the common thread here is they all have a stun, and three of them have AoE stun ults. Hmm.

I go wherever I'm needed, usually top lane though.

Baloo18

12-28-2012

ENTP-Male
My favorite champs are Khazix and Nid.

Sënuch

12-28-2012

My Introversion and Extroversion qualities change a lot and no I'm not Bi-polar [Then again I've never gotten tested either LOL]

Anyways I've gotten INTP on the Myrers Briggs Test I took in college about a year ago. Usually score as INTP but things could have changed since then. I do have an extroverted side that over does things a bit

Champions I use: Yorick, Urgot, Darius, Elise, Karthus, Fiddle Sticks, Kassadin, Hecarim, Jarvan, Syndra, and Maokai,

-I like scary looking champions.
-Some may be based around death such as Yorick, Urgot, Hecarim, Karthus, and Fiddle Sticks.
-I loves spiders and was a huge supporter of bringing Priscilla back to the League, so when they released Elise instead I still bought her and loved her style.
-Kassadin is the anti-caster class, similar to my favorite WoW Class, the Death Knight. I play a Death Knight as Tank if that helps.
-Darius, Jarvan, and Syndra all believe strongly in their cause, and have nice abilities.
-Maokai was a tank that I liked out of every other champion labeled as a "tank" so I picked him, his Saplings make me lol, and I make his moves flow W-Q-E.

-I like having options and being strategic in my play-style, and then I love smashing things.
-I like champions that strongly believe in a rightful cause [lore-wise].
-I can never make up my mind whether I like Magic or Attack better than the other.
-Attacking people can be fun at times, but I wished I could be a better tank that takes on all the damage and can actually protect other players.
-Scaring people is fun, I can see it happen when a player's movement starts spazing out or acting strange if I happen to pop up at the right moment.
-It's funny to make players more cautious.
-I like status effects such as slows, or fears.

Roles:
I'm usually Mid, Jungle, or on Top.

PurpleBlitz

12-28-2012

ENTP i enjoy playing tanks and bruisers, shen malph cho and amumu are my favourites

languishing

12-30-2012

bump

Add on to my previous champions: Orianna

nxKythas

12-30-2012

I'm ENFP. Rare; not a lot I've seen like me :0

I'm a male

Favorite champions vary, since I actually like to play all roles
I started out maining Top, moved to Jungle, and now reside at Mid because I felt like I wasn't taking a big of a lead in my team, and I didn't feel like I had the power to carry and change the game.

Top - Yorick, Malphite, Jayce
Jungle - Nocturne, Shyvana
Mid - Kassadin, Kayle