Personality Type and Preferred Champions (gathering the data)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evrilis

12-27-2012

I am an INTP. I like to play mobile or tanky champions but i can never really pick just one and stick to him/her. Champions i have considered my mains before are : Vladimir, Riven, Talon, And Renekton. I like AD Caster Champions as opposed to AA Champions as i find that type of play style boring.

Oh yea and I am Male

Winner

12-27-2012

Personality Type: ISFP
Best Roles: Support
Worst Role: Jungle
Top 5 Champions: Leona, Zyra, Nautilus, Lulu, Zilean
Playstyle: I prefer playing tanky or cc heavy supports and some kind of fight changing ultimate. All of these champions do wonders when it comes to changing the tides of battle in your favor. I like building high MS and initiating fights whenever I can to push enemies out of lane and provide opportunities for my ADC. I'm an aggressive laner; I will push enemies out of lane by initiating fights literally any time I can. I prefer playing with another person in lane, so support came naturally. I can communicate with another person and utilize combos to secure kills. I could honestly care less about kills and I like to have a big impact on the games; even if I don't get the recognition I deserve. My preferred lane partners heavy damage dealers that scale well into late game (Draven/Vayne/Ezreal/Graves)

I found it interesting that someone on page 6 with my personality type also plays support/bot lane.

Quote:
ISFP, preferred champions are Sona, Vayne, Nami, or Zyra.

Miestr Spounk

12-27-2012

INTP
Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Perceiving
--- 78% --------- 50% ----- 62% ------- 44%

Male
Favorite roles are Mid and Support.
Favorite champs are Evelynn/Lux (burst damage) and Sona/Lulu (versatile).
I also like Leblanc but I haven't played her much yet.

royboi

12-27-2012

INTP

i like playing vlad
sit back and passively farm. also some safe harass with q.

Anarchymatt

12-27-2012

INTJ: Rumble is my favorite champion. My other favorite champs are Ahri, Katarina, Singed, Jax, Viegar, Ziggs, and Mordekaiser. I just like high damage champs that are kind of passive-aggressive. Most of the champs listed here kind of mind their own business, then just come out of nowhere and ZOMGwheredidmyhealthbargo people. I play top lane whenever possible, followed by mid, then support and jungle. I hate adc'ing with every fiber of my being.

Luhz

12-27-2012

ISFP

Ahri, LeBlanc, Janna, and getting into Akali

Leam

12-27-2012

INTP. Xerath, Nautilus, Maokai, Hecarim, and Mundo.
Favorite Role:Jungle
Least Favorite: Top Lane/bruiser.
20yo Male

Zanmoose

12-27-2012

INTP: Seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, interested more in ideas than in social interaction. Quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. Have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in their area of interest. Skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical.

Sounds exactly like me =D

Favored Champions: Nidalee, Taric, Janna, Zyra, Lulu, Morgana

Making the life decision to support main fits the "flexible, and adaptable" as part of my decision to do so was to gain a better understanding of the game to help me do the other roles better..... However my Nidalee mid is pretty much the sum of my accumulated knowledge and ability to mash keys. (my Midalee is legendary in the 1200 elo, i get so many friend requests after i play it =D)

20 year old male just like the guy above me ^^^

SpiritHacker

12-27-2012

ISFP (Introvert(89%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(50%) Perceiving(33)%)
Favorite role: support
Favorite champs: Janna, Singed, Leona. I prefer locking an opponent down with cc rather than doing tons of damage, and being able to escape from most situations if things get rough is something I love too. I also find it more satisfying to set up a teammate for the perfect kill rather than getting one myself.

Zanmoose

12-27-2012

You might want to consider that the majority of the gaming population is introverted, thats why they are playing games and not having a life or anything.