Best Solo mid ranged champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abukev

12-22-2012

Title explains its self, i like playing with karthus and master yi, but i want to try something differrent

King Kappa

12-22-2012

Are you talking like hyper range? Ziggs, Viktor, Xerath and Lux type range? Or just someone who isn't melee? I'd recommend Morg or Ryze since you're looking for a not squishy ranged mage, maybe Vlad. I'd say Annie but she's practically melee

Charcole

12-22-2012

I enjoy Ryze because with tear and blue you can endlessly cast spells, Viktor is also fun because not many people know his mechanics and can turn around fights. Xerath's range is just insane.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Well, most mids are ranged. If you're talking about the absurd range, Xerath wins for most range and with a skilled Xerath also has the best chance of carrying. Good luck finding a skilled one, though.

As far as other great range, Ziggs and Lux are the two who's range is their forte, Ahri's not known for her range, but that Q range is most effective at max range, and its max range is pretty durn far.

If we're just talking about mid champions who are ranged then its an entirely different story.

My Tier 1 for this category:
Anivia
Gragas
Orianna
Xerath(Skilled one)
Morgana
Zyra

Tier 2:
Annie
Brand
Ahri
Ryze
Swain
Twisted Fate

Rest are Tier 3, I don't include LeBlanc because she's an anti carry. I love her, but she's a niche pick. As are most of the ones not mentioned such as Lux, Lux is a great mid with the right team. If you're team is all AD and you're expected to dish out all the AP damage you're in for a long game.

This is my personal opinion and by no means is it set in stone or do I believe a Lux would lose to a Zyra every single game.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

I would say sivir or ashe if you're wanting a solo mid ranged adc. Sivir can counter a lot of AP mids, especially if you're running CDR blues per level. She counters fizz, kass, and morg pretty hard in lane.

SamuelMall

12-22-2012

SYNDRA....u get blue buff and u will make the other mid cry

duddychong

12-22-2012

I think, brand zyra or heimerdinger are good middle champions. Also very fun to play.
Zyra is very squishy at first though.

SunDipFunny

12-22-2012

Orianna. Her utility kills everyone and she can make big plays.

Zeff520

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychong View Post
I think, brand zyra or heimerdinger are good middle champions. Also very fun to play.
Zyra is very squishy at first though.
You are my favorite person. I love all 3 of them. They are literally my top 3 mid champs. Vlad would be fourth. Heimer is super squishy too but once you get Zhonya's... XD

TheJGWentworth

12-22-2012

Swain Swain Swain Swain Swain. He's only countered by 3 champs; Galio, Cass, and Viktor. Has self sustain and can solo blue buff at 6 so jungler can roam. The most powerful lane control because (if you know how to last hit minions) he's manaless. AoE snare and 3 DoTs(4 if you get sunfire cape, passive works with your e) and you can disrupt the entire enemy team thanks to your ult. GGWP Swain carries one again