Dear to all ez players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I loveMantarraya

12-22-2012

Pls i am tired of those ez players pretend they are gd at him and crying like a kid when they are feeding to the adc in other team.... As a main support player, i just want to say if you guys like to blame ur support as fk ~~just uninstall the game. indeed

deirin

12-22-2012

what bout those that blame jungler? :d lawl
XD

King Kappa

12-22-2012

Dude, always the jungler's fault.

Method1cal

12-22-2012

I've played Ezreal since my third match. I agree that a lot of players blame their support, but that isn't true only for Ezreal players, a good portion of all AD Carries do it.

Personally, I'm a very aggressive bot lane player. Be it adc or support, I'm always trying to keep the opponents pressured, so it's hard for me to lane with passive players, especially if I happen to be the support. If the synergy isn't there, I'm probably going to lose the lane. If it is there, my lane usually goes well.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

I must admit a lot of ez players are rude. idk why. Then again Teemo players usually seem more toxic, not as bad as those who play Darius, wonder why people with certain characteristics play certain champs.

Emissary Of Gorz

12-22-2012

ill say this. when your playing ez and an agressive support like sona... and sona is being passive the whole laning phase.... and the lane is pushed the whole game and jungle does gank, is it okay to blame the support and jungle??

Disgruntler

12-22-2012

What is it with Ez players and standing in mf's ult. You're aware you have a blink, right?