Thanks so much for the teemo nerf, I can really tell a difference!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Pony

12-22-2012

Now instead of shooting me 3 times and me dying to poison DoT, he has to shoot me 4 times.
wait... they didn't nerf his E, did they? IDK, I can't tell!

Now instead of running over 3 mushrooms and dying, I have to run over 4.

Now instead of going 30/0
He only goes 20/0.

Thanks Riot!

inb4 MR comment.
Ok.... so sorc shoes/blackfire/void staff. My MR means nothing.
Hexdrinker? Mushroom melts it. Next one, might as well have not had hexdrinker.
Oracles? Ok, got one. Killed 3 mushrooms. Enemy realizes it, focuses me. Yay investment.

Runons Hurricane! Now he can 4-shot 2 of us at once!

Sevrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

scenario: there are 4 mushrooms between you and your base

instead of blindly running into the bush, you run alongside it
1 dodged
instead of running over the center of the speed platform, you hug a wall
2 dodged
the enemy team has now lost you, and you teleport back instead of risking hitting more mushrooms

SaintHax

12-22-2012

So, last night I was Teemo and I was melted by a Fiora-- does that mean she's OP? Or is it possible there's another reason. I say nerf that Teemo killing champ!

RoketPoweredFilo

12-22-2012

Yes thank you riot for confirming that no matter how you nerf a champ that people will not counter play them.

Yesca

12-22-2012

how about staying away from the places where every teemo puts his shrooms? dont walk through bushes? hug walls? teemo is easy to beat. everyone complainging about him is getting annoying. learn to counter him instead of crying

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

If there is a Teemo against me I almost always buy a negatron and a giants belt, unless I'm going glass canon and doing well and even then the shrooms more often then not get me later as I tend to 'think' about buying his counter items but usually end up not.

PermaFriedRice

12-22-2012

well its just the fact its teemo free week that you think to is so powerful because there is one on everyteam in every game LOL does that make him op

Eloquid

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesca View Post
how about staying away from the places where every teemo puts his shrooms? dont walk through bushes? hug walls? teemo is easy to beat. everyone complainging about him is getting annoying. learn to counter him instead of crying
Only idiot Teemos put shrooms in a bush. Why on earth would I put them there? I put them in most common walking places like entrances to the jungle or if in a lane, little by side so minions don't activate them.

Exotic3s

12-22-2012

stfu noob. Okay I will be an ass hole right now. If you want to ****ing bag on Teemo after his Nerf. When everyone knows he isn't even op. He isn't annoying. He is just basically an ad caster think of it that way. Get somebody who can eat Teemo, after a couple spells (Cho gath) Q R dead.

Woah, suddenly Teemo isn't so strong now.

Yeah Teemo has poison so he doesn't fall behind. Teemo is so fast so he isn't a feeding champ.

Yeah, Teemo has shrooms. Because Riot could not add another 15/20/25/30 % MS buff on his W Cause than he is uncatchable. So Riot probably saw... This Champ Teemo really sucks.. We gave him a blind... We gave him poison.. How is he still weak... Okay lets try with a movement speed for his W... Hmmmm still dies quick when I caught.. He needs a slow now. ADDS SHROOMS. Than they probably thought LIKE ME and probably a lot of you guys too. That he needs little mushrooms that slow the enemy. But also can catch an off guard player and than turn back and kill him.

Okay they needed to give Teemo his shrooms. Teemo has the best play style from any other champ in the game.

You can hit a shroom and a Teemo can run and try to get too you even if your trying to steal blue and he just came back to life. A good Teemo would place his shrooms so well that he would know he could get to you in time to be able to kill you because of how well placed his shrooms are. There has been so many games I have played when Teemo's mushrooms don't hit anyone besides in team fights.

Please stop complaining about Teemo. GD people finally understood that Teemo was not OP. Please don't bring the 7 month qq's in the forum over Teemo thanks.

Exotic3s

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Only idiot Teemos put shrooms in a bush. Why on earth would I put them there? I put them in most common walking places like entrances to the jungle or if in a lane, little by side so minions don't activate them.
Good Teemo players don't put shrooms on the sides. Another predictable Teemo. I walk along minion path when playing against a Teemo. So do other smart players. SO I put my shrooms on the minion path so I get CS and do dmg while they are walking with minions