Lost ALL hope in this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MileHighJew

12-22-2012

If you really want people to give you a better analysis, get League Replays and upload your games. Then you can have other people tell you exactly what went wrong or right in your games. You might even go back and watch them and figure them out yourself.

Lt orange juice

12-22-2012

I hard carried myself out of a similar Elo and if you want you can add me and I can see for myself what you are doing wrong and help you get better... But its up to you.

DJ DAVEY SNOW

12-22-2012

Listen to Taylor Swift while you're playing every day all day.
Because one with the Almighty, Holy goddess known as T-Swizzle.

GummyNinja

12-22-2012

Play champions that can carry such as Ryze

MicKretz

12-22-2012

came to this forum cuz i am a season 1-2 casual BOT player, but at the end of Season 2 started learning more about it other then non-casual...learned a lot in short time...then season 3 came out and seems a lot changed for me, but i am still learning.

Last couple days i been playing normal games with pvp and i too am being trolled each game. Each game i have "reports" to make due to some1 feeding on purpose/afk:leaving/or some other reason. Today i won a game and only cuz i carried....so i do appreciate all the info in here as i am not in elo yet, but just struggling to get my 1 win a day with pvp lolz

(and yes i know i can get that doing a bot game but wheres the fun in that now that i am doing pvp)

Eloquid

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAWAX21xX View Post
I have numerous champs who i know very well and am good with at every position. but it honestly doesnt matter. i cant make up for the 4 other people on my team
Sorry, but I just don't believe you. You can only be good with about 3-4 champs at a time, and excellent with only 1. That's right. The moment you switch to another champ, everything changes, damage you can give and take, positioning, your movement across the map and so on. Maybe not best analogy, but you can't expect to switch to another person's body and perform the same, not immediately at least. Are you one of those guys that worry free selects random champion because you think you can play them all? There you go. Stop doing that.

LogicalTautology

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Sorry, but I just don't believe you. You can only be good with about 3-4 champs at a time, and excellent with only 1. That's right. The moment you switch to another champ, everything changes, damage you can give and take, positioning, your movement across the map and so on. Maybe not best analogy, but you can't expect to switch to another person's body and perform the same, not immediately at least. Are you one of those guys that worry free selects random champion because you think you can play them all? There you go. Stop doing that.
You realize that by saying people can "only be good with about 3-4 champs at a time" you're saying that there will always be a role that any given person can't fill, right? There's 5 spots. Personally, there's at least 7-10 champions I play well.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
You realize that by saying people can "only be good with about 3-4 champs at a time" you're saying that there will always be a role that any given person can't fill, right? There's 5 spots. Personally, there's at least 7-10 champions I play well.
I can't remember which pro it was, but there was a pro who could only play 3 champs well. In tournaments, his opponents would just ban the 3 champs he played, and then he'd have to play something that he's not so good at.

I think he has higher standards of what's good to him.

MOE Awax

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post

thats not it at all. i play about 3 or 4 supp champs well, probably a good 3 or 4 mid, jungle with about 3 or 4 and can top with about the same. i find that untrue bc you have to be balanced in your arsenal not just 3 good champs bc theres a chance you might not get them. i understand i do die more than i should, but other than that my cs is pretty solid and i play a team game. i dont know what else to do anymore. ive been working on improving cs and not dying.

also, ive climbed over 250 elo in the last 2 weeks. so maybe this is a sign that im getting better and maybe will climb out?!?!? O.o