I had a LoL dream last night

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SulfuricAcid

01-12-2013

I had a dream last night except that it wasn't like inside League of Legends where it was an overhead view or fighting in a lane or just standing there using skills. The best I could describe it was like the Dominion and Season 1 trailers.

I was Kayle and I was fighting Darius and Garen inside this cave and the fight was long, but I was losing and Ezreal showed up to save me with an Trueshot Barrage. I wasnt sure of why I was inside this cave or why Ezreal wanted to help me but when got up to thank him, he didnt answer and then fell over from a gunshot. When he fell I was able to see Caitlyn and Jayce behind him except that Jayce was Robot Downey Jr. and he said, " Feel free to give up now ", which I did. I was already so tired and hurt and bleeding from before. Caitlyn put this bag over my head while Jayce tied my hands behind my back and my wings together.

When I got the bag removed and I was untied, I was inside this prison cell that had a window so I looked out and I was on a boat with no land in sight which confused me because I dont remember taking a boat or a plane to get there. I heard a noise from outside the cell bars and it was Syndra. She wasnt floating and her voice was normal. She also had this red collar around her neck.

She was laughing at me so I asked her what was going on and she explained that this is a prison for magic users and these collars suppress our magic. While wearing them, we get to roam the ship outside our cells since we aren't dangerous anymore but the collars cant be removed without a key. She told me that I'd be getting one too when I put into the system.

So I was wondering if Ezreal was also going to end up here or if he was killed inside that cave. Darius and Garen must of been on Caitlyn and Jayce' side. I asked Syndra who else is here and she said Ahri, Lux, Annie, Zyra, and Janna along with alot of other people who aren't League champions that she doesnt know. And I was like, Thats all women to which she replied, its possible that theres another prison for men or that they're only hunting women. Syndra then left saying she was going for lunch and that someone would be around to get me eventually.

So I was like, this is bull****, they cant keep us here. I was planning my escape when Jayce / Robort Downey Jr. came by and led me to this smaller room with one of those single tables and that one hanging light like in the movies He was getting my information and asked me if I knew where Morgana was but I lied and said I was hungry. He said that since I wasnt booked in yet that I cant go get food but food would be brought to me. 5 minutes later of talking and Lux comes in pushing a food tray looking all depressed and then I went over to it and flipped in onto Jayce and grabbed Lux's wrist and yelled at her to come with me.

So Lux and I run down the corridors to the sound of Jayce yelling about hot soup and " Honestly, who brings boiling soup to the questioning room!? ". I didnt know where I was running to but I assumed up was good direction to get off the boat and it was because we got to the deck and I was going to pick up Lux and fly away but Caitlyn was behind us and told me to stop or she'd shoot. I wasn't wearing a collar at this time so I flew off anyways knowing I could protect us with Divine Intervention. Caitlyn didnt shoot and we got away but I didnt see any land in any direction so I picked a random heading and went off.

With Lux in my arms and flying away, I was asking her what was going on and how long she's been there but then I woke up.

Why can't I have League dreams every night?!

iChaosDragon

01-12-2013

Tbh, I'm just gona say, I have never, ever, ever in my lifetime, had a dream that was at the same scene for very long, and neither was it ever so detailed and on topic.

I hate to say it, I think you made this "dream" up, while I'm not completely denying that you didn't have this dream, I'm just very skeptical.

Dreams usually make no sense and change scenes very rapidly. And the characters within, many have nothing to do with each other, I highly doubt all of those champions were seen or mentioned. Also as you wake up, the details of the dream are a complete blur, you can remember snips but not the whole scene, and rarely do you remember conversation.

Maybe everybody's dream is different, but I'm just saying.

SulfuricAcid

01-12-2013

That's fine if you don't believe me. Assuming that it is made up, did you like the story anyways?

I've come to learn that there are certain things in life that just aren't worth trying to convince people about. For example, I've never had a headache before. I have no idea what that feeling is and what its about. I thought that thats impossible so I googled " I've never had a headache " and apparently I'm not alone. There are people of all ages saying the same thing. Its not something thats believable so when people dont believe me, I let it slide because what I gain from them believing me is nothing.

If someone didn't believe me for example, theres a fire in the building next door and someone didn't believe me, then it was truly upset me that you would be so ignorant and untrusting that I'm trying to pass on valuable information.

This dream would fall into the category of just not caring. If I worked on making you believe me, I'd gain pretty close to nothing. And If I made it up, I would of made the story much better.