I've had it with Kassadin. Fix him, or disable him.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
New passive added to Lightbringer:

Nearby champions with blinks are rooted.
lol just no, the problem is kassadin, not every other champion with blink or flash. He's design is just too perfect for dominion.

Redenbacher

12-23-2012

Quote:

Alright then:

Nearby Kassadins are rooted. (650 range, affects allies)

Can we do it, Nome? Just for a patch? I really just want to see the rejoicing of Kassadin haters mixed with the seething rage of Kassadin spammers cause the Dominion forum to implode.

TechPrince

12-23-2012

Wait for BFT changes, it may do something.

Elysius

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPrince View Post
Wait for BFT changes, it may do something.
He was really OP before BFT.. now it's just a joke to play with him or against him

The champion needs a fix asap.. Dominion is getting really boring for many of us everytime we have a Kassawin in the game

Elysius

12-23-2012

Quote:

Never.. other champs with blinks will be really nerfed because of this.. they have to nerf his ratios.. cooldowns.. etc

For me the solution is to have a different version of Kassadin only for Dominion.. with lower stats and longer cooldowns so he can be balanced with the rest of the champs

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Learn to play Ezreal and Annie. They'll take care of your Kassadin woe's. Ezreal with merc treads and annie with shield and stuns can easily kill Kassadin. I did it last night to my teamate In Feed's Kassadin.

Redenbacher

12-23-2012

Did nobody's sarcasm detector go off when I suggested all nearby champions with blinks will be rooted? Really? *sigh*

TechPrince

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysius View Post
He was really OP before BFT.. now it's just a joke to play with him or against him

The champion needs a fix asap.. Dominion is getting really boring for many of us everytime we have a Kassawin in the game
I never said that he is not op... BFT is still a rushed item, bft changes might reduce his damage.

Edit : Let the downvotes come. It seems the downvoters didnt understand or simply trolling.

Phourc

12-23-2012

So... besides making some anti-kassadin Riftwalk-blocking item, what else could be done to limit his power?

Genericke

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
So... besides making some anti-kassadin Riftwalk-blocking item, what else could be done to limit his power?
Disabling him.