How many games for gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uproar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Just started playing ranked 3v3s, wondering how many game do you need to win in a row to get 1450(AKA gold). We are at 3 wins and 0 loses currently

Zaigan

12-24-2012

After 5 games you'll have an Elo, then you can track it after each game. In my experience, at least at the early rankings, a win or loss grants huge swings of up to like 40 Elo. At this rate you could hit gold in like 10 games if you go 10-0. Although, the game throws harder opponents at you so it gets increasingly difficult.

MauxFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

It depends on you're elo last season and the elo of your opponents and a number of other factors. In my experience you usually can get gold within 15 wins. If you can find someone who had high elo last season to make a team for you, you can get it within 5. It all depends.

scazzaf

12-24-2012

I've seen teams reach gold going 10-0, I personally have had teams at 1500 after being 2-0. Like Mauxfire said, its dependent on a number of factors.