Triple Revive on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merdoc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Was wondering how effective this would be as the current number one 3's team, God Bless You, seems to be running it. Looking for an explanation as to why this is viable, or if they're just really good and trolling.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

they're 2k+ elo players beating noobs
hmm

MauxFire

12-22-2012

I have run it with my team before just to see how it works. Late game after we let them push into our base and get low we just revived, wiped and won. It is a silly option in my opinion as long as the team you are facing against isnt retarded. Which granted will be rather often. But still.

She

12-23-2012

very viable, OP even. just drag it to late game and you'll win

Tokenpriest

12-24-2012

Also helps tremendously with altar and vilemaw control after a teamfight. Even if you get aced in a fight if you take one or two of them out you can revive and rush objectives, which on TT is very important. I have won many games by using revive to grab an uncontested vilemaw.