Ranked Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legendary Wisdom

12-24-2012

Hello im creating this thread because i would like to know if Riot is playing on makeing ranked available in dominion. I would enjoy more options then just normal. Solo que and teams for dominion would be a great idea. I was just wondering.

errorwarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Unfortunatily I doubt it the vast majority of the 32 million players still play SR and TT i dont know the excat figures But it just doesent have enough players to make it worth the time too sink the money and resources into it, especially with all the champ and item changes they gotta worry about balancing it out

NamKim

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Wisdom View Post
Hello im creating this thread because i would like to know if Riot is playing on makeing ranked available in dominion. I would enjoy more options then just normal. Solo que and teams for dominion would be a great idea. I was just wondering.
Give this guy a medal...edit: Ribbon

Minty Hitomi

12-24-2012

Basically for Riot to balance two game modes for the competitive world would be very difficult and consume a lot of resources that may or may not bring profit for the company.

Plus Dominion isn't as popular as the Classic maps. Riot really has no incentive to work on Dominion as a real project. It's more like an experiment at this point.

I Get That

12-24-2012

Dominion needs to be Ranked, It doesn't have to be at tournaments realisticly, just ranked gives League a more challenge to it