Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Major] Cannot access the shop or buy anything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trebor Ignis

12-21-2012

NOTE: I am creating this for a friend, not me. In case it is needed, the friend's username on PBE is Colorbomber.

Description: Upon entering the shop, he gets a screen with galio on it that says "Session Expired". This has happened regardless of how many times he has restarted the client. Obviously, this means he can't buy anything directly from the shop. I have had to gift him anything he wants, but it's time to fix it because I have limited RP too. If he goes to a particular champion's profile to purchase it that way, the "Unlock Champion" button is grayed out and the price just says ?? for both RP and IP. Here's some screenshots:
*******http://i.imgur.com/zp2yf.jpg********
*******http://i.imgur.com/1rwB3.jpg********

Repro steps:
1. Log in
2. Click on shop icon
3. Get Session Expired screen
4. This occurs for Colorbomber 100% of the time, my shop is still fine.
-or-
1. Log in
2. Go to your profile
3. Go to champions
4. Click a champion
5. See that you are unable to purchase champion
6. This occurs for Colorbomber 100% of the time, I can purchase champions via this method fine.

If anyone has seen this before or knows how to fix it, please notify me so I can pass it on.

Trebor Ignis

12-22-2012

bumpity bump, he's still experiencing this issue

Trebor Ignis

12-22-2012

bumpity bump, is anyone else unable to purchase a champion or skin or anything?

Trebor Ignis

12-22-2012

bumpity bump, any sort of response would be nice.

Trebor Ignis

12-23-2012

bumpity bump, daily bump, he's still having this issue and it -REALLY- sucks because if something new comes out he can't even buy it for testing, let alone anything else... the only thing I can do is gift stuff to him, and again, I don't have as much RP as him

Trebor Ignis

12-25-2012

bump

Sminkle

01-01-2013

When the price for the champ is ?? I try to relog and it will usually work. But I've been having this issue on PBE for many months where I can't access the Shop (I click it and no images load and I can't click any search parameters). I just buy the champs and skins through Profile page, but that means I can't buy Runes. I'm under powered when I play then because I have no runes at all and no way to access the shop. I'm currently re-downloading and seeing if that works, but of course the patch time says like 35 hours soooo... I'll be waiting for a while.

Edit: I did a repair and a full re-install and nothing helped this issue. Forever Runeless

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-02-2013

Tell him to reset his internet explorer options and make sure his pc clock is showing the correct time. There is an article in support(top right corner) for more details.