Best ADC by win rate is Miss fortune?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krypteria

12-21-2012

I love playing miss fortune on summoners rift when i started playing league a while back i mained her for about a month or two after that i went on to using top lane bruisers/ Junglers and had fun with that but after a few months of playing top or jungle in almost every game i decided to go back to ADC Miss fortune and by god i ended up winning 5 games in a row with her (A streak that hasn't been broken yet) So i looked up her stats on Lolking and her win rate is 54.56% that's higher than all of the current ADC's yet people are saying that Caitlyn and Graves are better picks?

Caitlyn has a win rate of: 49.33%, That's 5.23% lower than MF

Graves has a win rate of: 49.85%, That's 4.71% lower than MF

I know win rates can be deceptive and its more about the skill of the person using the champion but i believe popularity has shrouded the judgement of some people, MF is actually rather under used as an ADC and i don't see why? People say she's not as good as other ADC'S but the stats say otherwise?

Im not saying the other ADC'S are bad in fact i love playing Caitlyn and Graves just as much as i love playing Miss fortune i just dont see why MF is one of the so called underdog's here among the ADC'S?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

FoxFish

12-21-2012

If she is positioned correctly she can get out of most tight spots with her passive. Her Q allows her to harass from quite a long range, she has an AoE slow to make the supports job of stunning, cc'ing or w/e easier, She has a grievous wounds effect that she can spam on AA (which totally destroys a lot of champions that rely on healing (IE Mundo, Swain, WW, etc...)) If she is fed at all her ulti does massive amounts of dmg, and is great during teamfights if you are in a good position and aren't going to be hard CC'd.

Tl;dr MF has abilities that work really well together and make her viable during all parts of the game.

Voyles

12-21-2012

MF also works great with Kog in the same lane.

Krypteria

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFish View Post
If she is positioned correctly she can get out of most tight spots with her passive. Her Q allows her to harass from quite a long range, she has an AoE slow to make the supports job of stunning, cc'ing or w/e easier, She has a grievous wounds effect that she can spam on AA (which totally destroys a lot of champions that rely on healing (IE Mundo, Swain, WW, etc...)) If she is fed at all her ulti does massive amounts of dmg, and is great during teamfights if you are in a good position and aren't going to be hard CC'd.

Tl;dr MF has abilities that work really well together and make her viable during all parts of the game.
Exactly so why is she so highly un-regarded

Slashinghardest

12-21-2012

because she doesn't excel at anything. she is ok but she doesn't have a niche she isn't amazing at anything.

Krypteria

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashinghardest View Post
because she doesn't excel at anything. she is ok but she doesn't have a niche she isn't amazing at anything.
Really? The right positioning in a team fight can be a game changer activating that ult at the right moment can break your opponents, she excels at being a well rounded ADC, She has CC, really effective pokes, a passive that that is extremely useful early/ mid and late game and an Ultimate that can do exceedingly large amounts of damage fed or un-fed?

Not to mention dat strut AND SHE'S A FREAKING PIRATE

That's how she is amazing

Slashinghardest

12-21-2012

she really isn't amazing, Varus has better poke and CC he also has a passive that makes him deal a incredible amount of damage. Th fact is, Miss Fortune doesn't bring anything to the table other adc's don't.

deirin

12-22-2012

ill say it like that:

...mf+harass support = uncontested bot lane...
mf has insanelly good harass potentialas well as x2 hit dmg burst
good roaming mvt speed as well...to be on time in team fight...but...no escape...huge flaw...

but...if opposite team cross the tankiness or instakill tipping point its over for their laning phase...no hope of kill at all...and harass become useless

so yea...notthing perfect in lol...some +++ some ---

King Kappa

12-22-2012

The reason her win rate is so high is because people play her less, but the people who play her are better at her than the people that play graves for instance.

The problem with MF is she's sort of susceptible to assassins, and the new meta has lots of assassins. For instance, if a talon jumps on Corki, Corki just valkyries away and then talon is pretty much a wad of gold to be picked up. However, if talon jumps on MF, she's probably not going to get away because he can close the gap as fast as she can make one.

This means playing MF means that your positioning is super duper important, like Varus or Kog'maw. If you're caught out of position, you're dead. However if you're in a good position, they're dead. Just play like an AP kog or xerath, shoot at stuff from over walls, stay WAAAAY back and if you know they're going to jump on you first, just stay in the fog till they jump on someone else.