I suggest a kick option for ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeezeR22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

It's simple if a player wants to troll there should be an option to request a vote from the other 4 players, if the votation has 3 votes in favor the player is kicked.

Sënuch

12-21-2012

Yeah, I foresee people abusing that system to kick any player the majority of the group wants.

I know there's such a thing as Troll Picks, but do you really want to be the cause of Troll Kicks?

:P

Krypteria

12-21-2012

This has been discussed many times and every time they see this system getting abused by trolls themselves i would recommend the implementation of something that will allow you to give a reason as to why you dodged the que sure you would have to wait another 25mins before being able to get in to another ranked game but at least you avoid the trolls and get to share your story with riot.

Grahffz

12-22-2012

they should make it so that if you press decline on the accept or decline screen before game start you should get a 30 second penalty. I am so tired of trolls hitting decline for 5 minutes straight.... am i the only one with this problem? i get it every few days but when i do get it, its really annoying when im just trying to get a quick game in before im busy.