Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

10 wins in a row, no OP champs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

12-22-2012

16 wins now, unlimited elo. keep hating.

Stark Midnight

12-22-2012

Finally got beat, was a good game , 16 games undefeated. Wanted to reach 20 but guess thats it for now.

TCWA Tigerbite

12-22-2012

Actually, playing solo Q, it is mostly about luck. If you get paired with ****ty people or against epic premade teams...I'll call that bad luck. Vice versa...well...good luck.

Just saying.

Pregnaloons

12-24-2012

Quote:
Arcades79:
Awesome, maybe those 10 straight wins will help you on your quest to hit 52% instead of 51%. And it only took you 1,013 games to secure those 34 wins over losses, keep up the great work sir!

How do you even find this out?

I am legitimately curious, I do not know how to find out my total dominion games, only wins.

FOODFOOD

12-24-2012

I guess I'll be the first (and on the second page too) to say..

Congrats man. That's a good feeling. I've never had a streak that big, so kudos to you. Riven is a nice hidden gem, and I'm glad you found a good niche character for you.