FREE $20 RP CARD to gift my friend Silent Night Sona

1234511 ... 51
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anymeese

12-21-2012

EDIT: A trader has been found!!! We just need to hit 2,000 upvotes to make it happen. Thank you for all the support and thanks to Lunaleska =D
If anyone needs to contact me, my ingame name is Anymeese NOT Anīmus

Remade this thread to edit the title. Once we hit 2,000 upvotes, I will randomly pick someone who bumped (not counting my friends who have been helping) to receive $20 RP Card. Spread the word please!!!
YOU MUST UPVOTE THIS TO RECEIVE THE $20 CARD, NOT JUST BUMP. So please mention that you upvoted in your post, not just bumped. ^^

Hey guys. This is not for me. I really really want to gift Silent Night Sona to my friend. She started playing a few months after it came out and just missed it, but she is an AMAZING main Sona player, at 2000ish elo and co-managing a friend's 5v5 ranked team (The Based God, currently #3 on the server). She's gifted me 4 skins along with a few of my friends that she barely knows simply because she's that nice and awesome and encompasses the spirit of giving. I think she spent about $150 on gifts so far and is still spending ...

So basically, I need someone willing to trade their Silent Night Sona that they hopefully no longer use to someone who very much deserves it. The only unavailable skins I have are PAX SIVIR and HAUNTED MAOKAI, but I will trade either of them, or a $20 RP CARD, if you are willing to help me. She also has a good bit of unavailable skins to trade too. All I want for this Christmas is to repay my friend who's always so nice, teaches us to play better, carries us when we suck, and only yells when other people start raging (yelling at them to stop and have fun, because that's what games are for).
EDIT: A lot of our friends have many unavailable skins, so if you're interested in any skin at all, just ask and I can let you know if we have it. Chances are that we do! =D

So here goes all of my attempts for red recognition and player support (hours of work below!). If you don't have Silent Night Sona but believe in rewarding those really really nice people out there, please leave a nice bump and an upvote Thank you! And Merry Christmas!

Jokes

Where's Darius's favorite place to get breakfast?
Dunkin' Donuts

Where do cats fight?
In the Katarina

What type of vehicle does Malz drive?
A Malzicar

I asked Ziggs to blow up the birthday baloons. It didn't end very well..

Why did Shaco cross the road?
Jk, he's right behind you

I regret voting for Varus for president. He's become kinda corrupted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demagoguery View Post
What did Vlad say after he slayed the enemy ADC?
Deliciously Vayne.
Why would Maokai be a terrible dog?
All he does is bark!

I've got a Zilean more but some are kind of explicit and I don't want to get Brand. To avoid Annie surprised or stunning responses, I'm Janna stop here.

Fan art!! (Attached at bottom)

My drawing of Silent Night Sona - I can't draw to save my life but it actually turned out pretty dang good from the waste down. Above that... well, shield your eyes. It's still an attempt nonetheless, and 100% in pen!

Amumu drawn by iHeartBlueSkies - At least this one's colored

Ahri drawn by iAmRoodyPoo - He can't draw either lol

Another Silent Night Sona by CCAlex107

Exiled Morgana by CCAlex107

"It's the Thought that Counts" by another friend

(Still in Progress) Painting/Mural of Silent Night Sona

(Still in Progress) Entry for the food contest with MANY christmas skins!!

We need 2,000 upvotes to get her this skin. If you're willing to trade Silent Night Sona, let me know what you would like in return. And PLEASE leave a friendly upvote and a bump and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Merry Christmas!!

EDIT: 19 hours after the initial post, we've hit 100/2,000! We're slowly but surely gettin there! Thanks for all the support everyone :3

EDIT 2: Day 2 on our quest to get my friend Silent Night Sona. To be on track to hit 2k by the 31st, we need to hit 400 upvotes by the end of the today. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! And thank you all so much for your support
JUST HIT 200!! We really need to get another 200 today!

EDIT 3: Well, we only got about 40 upvotes today At this rate I don't think we'll be able to hit 2,000... :/ Still, keep em comin folks! We can only try, and my fingers are crossed for a Riot-tastic Christmas Miracle

EDIT 4: 5 days after initial post, we just hit 400 =D 1600 to go

Ms LadyDelicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

It's Christmas season so I shall help out and post. Good luck my dear. ^-^

iHeartBlueSkies

Recruiter

12-21-2012

Bump

Seryuu

Recruiter

12-21-2012

sorry to say this but you only have ten days left for the 2k upvotes trade deal. :/

Hard

Master Recruiter

12-21-2012

Good luck! Bumpp

The Flea

12-21-2012

Bumped for you and here's hoping it goes well.

Mass

12-21-2012

Actually sounds like someone who should get the skin, good luck.

XwebMageX

12-21-2012

Like I told the other guy who asked as well.
Since I'll be unable to enjoy the love of LoL or rage for awhile due to treatments ^_^
I'll hope to give you a chance to have a Happy Holiday.
I am willing to give up my skin without reward I only wish you luck in the 2k votes.

x1 Godja

12-21-2012

m

Lauren Faust

12-21-2012

There really needs to be a better way to actually trade. Good luck and happy holidays is all I can say.

1234511 ... 51